Qualtrics builds the world’s most powerful research platform, which allows our customers to quickly gather, analyze, collaborate, and take meaningful action with data from employees, customers, and markets. We currently have over 9,000 clients worldwide and growing.
The Qualtrics Partner Success group is a growing team focused on establishing and cultivating alliances with key strategic partners throughout customer lifecycle. We are focused on developing partner practices that implement world class customer and employee experience programs leveraging the Qualtrics leading-edge XM capabilities. Our team is passionate about engaging with partners on customer requirements and complex implementations resulting in broad customer impact. If you are excited to be part of the wave of technologies and solutions that are reshaping the way brands build the next generation of customer and employee experiences join us.
With a strong customer first culture, we are looking for a seasoned Program Manager that has technical depth, customer empathy and experience driving large scale programs. The ultimate goal of the role is to build a strong partner ecosystem to scale Qualtrics implementations and solutions.
The successful candidate will:
- Oversee our services relationship with some of Qualtrics’ most strategic partners
- Coordinate partner engagement for targeted accounts and support delivery cycle
- Drive partner business reviews and report and represent the progress on the business plan execution within Qualtrics
- Develop and cultivate relationship with partner exec relationship sponsor
- Build and manage program schedule, obtaining input from stakeholders to gain buy-in and acceptance of milestones and target completion dates for all deliverables
- Provide ongoing governance of program by communicating to key stakeholders to ensure they are aware of status and changes
- Ultimately build a strong partner ecosystem to scale Qualtrics implementations and solutions.
- 15+ years of experience required in developing and driving complex customer and/or partner programs.
- Track record of developing strong, collaborative partner relationships that result in strong joint businesses and material impact on the business
- You have a solid knowledge of how to design and execute high-touch as well as broad programs leading to successful customer engagements and past experience in designing and developing related partner programs.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple moving parts, while actively prioritizing activities and deliverables.
- Ability to work independently in highly ambiguous environments, with both technical and business groups internally and externally.
- Comfortable navigating complex organizations with a strong understanding of professional services operating models
- Manage deliverables, define success metrics, be a customer advocate on key partner-led engagements and implementations of Qualtrics solutions.
- Excellent communication and planning skills with the ability to present to and influence senior leadership inside Qualtrics and with our customers and partners.