At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
8,500+ organizations worldwide and more than 3/4 of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyze, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can manage the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
About the Rolodex Team
Our team helps Qualtrics customers manage their customers/participants in an XM program. We help them to run their O-data™ along with X-data™ with capabilities to maintain panels, build targeting rules, perform complex sampling and distribute surveys. You will have a significant impact on our business by automating and productizing solutions to common issues. You will be in charge of identifying trends and building solutions or processes to effectively reduce the effort needed to support our services and products. You will take the lead in growing the visibility and tooling of our current services, which will include modernizing our deployment pipelines, monitoring and alerting and recovery mechanism.
- You will work on operations and maintenance-driven coding projects
- You will build systems that audit and measure reliability of services
- You will fine tune services to reduce latency, conduct operational readiness reviews, and automate continuous delivery of software changes
- You will support service level agreements and build systems to support them
- You will maintain the health of a number of distributed specialized server fleets and the software stacks that run on them
- You will execute regular maintenance activities for services including outage handling, ticket resolution and root cause fixes
- Bachelor's degree in a hard science or Information Systems
- Deep understanding of the UNIX/Linux operating system
- Software development/technical operations experience
- High degree of organization
- Excellent leadership, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to solve problems and identify the root cause of issues
- Demonstrated skill and real passion for operational excellence
- Experience in a 24/7 production environment is a plus
- Ability to retain composure under stressful conditions, communicate effectively with wide array of individuals at Qualtrics, and get the right things done
- Ability to understand large systems, drilling down to code level
Qualtrics are an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.