Qualtrics is a rapidly-growing software as a service (SaaS) company and is the world’s leading survey technology provider. The Qualtrics platform is a single system of record for all experience data - customer, employee, brand and product - allowing organisations to manage the four cornerstones of business experience in one place. Forbes recently named Qualtrics as one of America’s most promising companies and Wealthfront recognized us as one of the best technology companies to launch and grow your career.
Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide rely on Qualtrics, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools. In EMEA, we already work with many premier German brands including BMW, Delivery Hero, Allianz and Volkswagen.
Employee Experience (or EX) is a major pillar of our business. Through our suite of listening tools, organisations are able to create ecosystems of employee feedback, from pre-hire to exit. Integrations and automation mean this can be done with minimal ongoing workload. While our platform is purpose-built to deliver the traditional annual engagement survey, we are helping organisations evolve their feedback programs to feel more fresh, agile and aligned with their business imperatives.
In DACH, we work with leading brands such as adidas and Zalando on their Employee Experience programs. These programs have evolved from a once a year engagement survey to measuring employee feedback at key touchpoints in the employee lifecycle and at a regular cadence.
The Principal Consultant EMEA, Employee Experience (EX) is a critical role in helping to shape and implement Qualtrics’ value to our customers. They do this through partnerships with our four main engines; Marketing, Sales, Product and Implementation.
Marketing - Drawing from Global where needed, they will help to craft and socialise the EX core messaging in DACH, powered by research, analytics and innovation.
Sales - Partnering with our German-based sales team, they will target key DACH and EMEA accounts. Although based in Germany and working closely with the German team, this role will have an EMEA-wide remit.
Product - They will build theory-and-methodology-driven solutions that can scale across customers, working with Product to further embed them in our platform
Implementation - they will stay close to key customers in DACH and EMEA, to help ensure they are realising value from and are delighted with Qualtrics
This is a highly visible role internally, with interface at senior levels in the organisation. The best candidate for the role will have a keen understanding of client needs in the world of employee feedback programs. They will have experience of designing large-scale employee feedback programs within global organisations and be able to communicate industry trends at senior levels within their customers.
They will influence our customers and help them design and shape their programs for the future, to organisations that are both mature and immature in the employee survey space. Strong sales acumen will enable them to contribute to commercial discussions and demonstrate the full value of an employee feedback program run on the Qualtrics platform. They will understand the significant industry shifts taking place in employee surveys, and be able to design forward-thinking, innovative yet impactful solutions to clients.
This person will be a strong presenter who represents Qualtrics at industry events, raising our profile in DACH and evangelising the work we do with customers.
Finally, they will be inspired by and believe in our culture and values. They’ll believe in work being a positive experience for themselves and their co-workers, and be willing to strap in and enjoy the ride!
The role will be largely an even split across the below responsibilities:
- Clearly outline core EX messaging
- Conduct, write and present on global research that aligns to the Qualtrics value proposition
- Drive innovation & thought-leadership in EX measurement & analytics
- Support large and/or significant sales campaigns
- Develop externally-facing resources to contribute to sales campaigns
- Develop a consulting partner network for Qualtrics in DACH
- Build scalable & repeatable EX solutions for our customers
- Work closely with target customers post-sale to ensure they realise value
For examples of the types of externally-facing work which this person would be expected to deliver see below:
- Article on HR.com - Experience Management: Engagement is Not Enough
- Qualtrics Pulse research - Engagement and Wellbeing
- Qualtrics Annual Conference Breakout Session- Measuring and Acting across the Employee Lifecycle
- 7+ years experience working with clients on their employee survey programs, employee assessment programs or in an Employee Insights/Analytics function
- A blend of agency-side experience as well as internal-client experience is ideal, although candidates from either side will be considered
- Experience working with large and complex enterprises, ideally existing experience within DACH
- Strong presentation skills - ability to design and deliver a presentation from scratch
- Good writing skills - ability to write blog posts or articles on engagement
- Consultative and relationship builder - can quickly understand client needs and requirements, and work with customers to build credibility and quickly become a trusted advisor
- Have a strong understanding of good research methodology; item design and data collection
- Able to analyse and interpret data, and report back insights to customers
- Advanced academic qualifications in Organisational Psychology or related field are preferred
- Based in Germany - Frankfurt, Munich or Berlin
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.