Qualtrics is in the business of helping organisations manage experiences. Our platform is a single system of record for all experience data - customer, employee, brand and product - allowing organisations to manage the four cornerstones of business experience in one place. Forbes recently named Qualtrics as one of America’s most promising companies and Wealthfront recognized us as one of the best technology companies to launch and grow your career.
Of all the experiences an organisation delivers, those centred on the employee can have the broadest impact; on talent retention, productivity, and the overall bottom-line of the organisation. However, despite this impact, (and unlike customer-facing programs where eliciting regular feedback is considered a must-have), many companies have followed a very outdated approach to getting feedback from their employees to-date.
These outdated approaches are not delivering the insights required to truly engage and develop their employee base. As such, we see organisations now looking for a new way to not just monitor, but understand and actively improve the experiences they deliver to their employees.
Qualtrics is providing a solution to this challenge, built on a foundation of world-class technology and solid expertise that is getting results for many of the world's top organisations. Through our suite of listening tools, organisations create ecosystems of employee feedback, from pre-hire to exit. Integrations and automation mean this can be done with minimal ongoing workload. While our platform is purpose-built to deliver the traditional annual engagement survey, we are helping organisations evolve their feedback programs to feel more fresh, agile and aligned with their business imperatives.
A Day in the Life
The mission of the Product Consultant is on developing Employee Experience (EX) business within key accounts. To accomplish this, you will work side-by-side with the sales organisation on strategic account planning, deal specific strategy, and sales campaign execution.
The team of Product Consultants will go deep on strategic accounts, be proactive in creating opportunities, develop a centre of excellence around competitive intelligence, and support high value cross-functional initiatives. While most of your efforts will be focused on a pre-sales environment, some of the additional cross-functional initiatives may include input in product direction, content generation, contributing to analyst reports/relationships, attending events, delivering customer workshops, and directing account-based marketing activity.
Expectations for Success
You will have a keen understanding of client needs in the world of employee feedback programs. Strong sales acumen will enable them to contribute to commercial discussions and demonstrate the full value of an employee feedback program run on the Qualtrics platform. They will understand the significant industry shifts taking place in employee feedback, and be able to position forward-thinking, innovative yet impactful solutions to clients.
This person will be a strong presenter who represents Qualtrics at industry events and evangelises the work we do with customers.
Finally, they will be inspired by and believe in our culture and values. They’ll believe in work being a positive experience for themselves and their co-workers, and be willing to strap in and enjoy the ride!
- 85% solution selling and pre-sales support
- Drive new revenue from key strategic accounts aligned to either to a Regional or team specific EX revenue target as indicated by the annual plan
- Dedicatedly engage the sales organization to penetrate key strategic accounts
- Conduct deal reviews with the sales team and ensures accurate forecasting
- Participate in one-to-one account planning and strategy sessions with the Enterprise sales team
- Create and lead training for the sales organisation
- 15% supporting post-sale delivery, product development, and/or marketing
- Contribute to product investment activities
- Coordinate with other HR experts within Qualtrics to build creative pre-configured
- Support with marketing content creation and presentation
- 7+ yrs experience working on employee survey programs or in a People Insights/Analytics function
- Experience working with large and complex enterprises
- Extensive experience interacting with clients in pre-sales capacity
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to quickly understand client needs and requirements
- Ability to work with customers to build credibility and quickly become a trusted advisor
- Advanced degree (Ph.D. preferred) in Organisational Psychology, Behavioural Science or related
- Willingness and ability to work in a quota-carrying sales environment
- Willingness and ability to travel between 50 - 75%
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.