Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment.
Qualtrics is looking for a QA leader with a strong real passion for driving development quality and testing excellence for the Salesforce development team. You should have experience running releases, writing automated testing scripts, and implementing testing standard methodologies. Experience with Salesforce.com is helpful, but not required. You should be able to work in a dynamic environment and have previous experience managing both automated and manual testing.
Expectations for Success
- Set the technical vision for developing test frameworks and automation for Salesforce systems
- Establish methodologies and metrics for measuring quality and operational perfection, crafting a consistent process for assessment and improvement
- Manage the release management framework and deliver high quality development in rapid iterations for end-users spanning multiple geographies
- Show strong business and technical discernment that will accelerate time to market of releases
- Mentor and train Salesforce developers on testing standard methodologies and automated test script creation
- Raise the bar on technical perfection, show thought leadership, and communicate well to different audiences
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 4 years of meaningful testing experience
- Experience testing high-performance, scalable systems
- Analytical skills and the ability to analyze quantitatively, scope technical requirements, and effectively prioritize program deliverables
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.