Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform.
Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands.
Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy.
Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
What we are looking for
- Corporate sales experience (selling software or technology a strong asset)
- Bachelor's Degree or higher is required
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Demonstrated ability to achieve or exceed quota expectations in previous positions
- Proven success in building qualified pipeline and identifying new growth opportunities within a set of named accounts
- Ability to ask strategic questioning to discover and determine quantifiable opportunities for business impact - Strong focus on client return on investment
- Ability to adapt and navigate through a changing environment
- Collaborative and team playing ability - Partner with our Tech Sales, Experience Management specialists, Legal, Pricing and others to come up with the best solutions for your prospects & clients
- You share our core business values. Read more here
A Day in the Life
- At Qualtrics you are responsible for 100% new business acquisition within Corporate accounts
- You will be acquiring new business, and selling the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform to a variety of clients from across all business areas
- Customer Obsession will fuel your need to help your future clients understand how Qualtrics can breathe new life into their organisation
- We make our own playbook and you will play an integral part in crafting it
- We take pride in being a flat organisation and enabling you to inspire change and set yourself up for success
What differentiates us from other companies
- Consultitative selling exposure - 1.5 billion
- Learning and enablment - dedicated team focused on enabling our sales professionals
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.