Qualtrics is a rapidly growing software as a service company backed by three of the top venture capital firms in the world, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners and Insight Venture Partners. Our world-leading insight platform has transformed the way businesses collect, analyze, and act on valuable insights that drive better decision-making. We are building the world’s first experience management platform (XM) designed to address the growing experience gap between customer, employee, brand and product expectations and what organizations actually deliver. 80% of CEO's believe they are delivering a superior experience but 8% of customers agree. This is what we call the "Experience Gap".
The Enterprise Administration Experience team is undertaking the mission to enable the XM platform to be enterprise-ready, with a primary focus on administration area. The team owns the function domain end to end; it develops and operates a list of critical services that empowers the XM platform, and works with leading edge technologies to handle the scale required to support our growth. We work in a dynamic environment where things change fast, thus people in a constantly learning mode.
The company and team is in hyper growth mode and we are looking for engineers, from junior to principal level, who are great team players, willing to work full stack, love building simple solutions to solve hard customer problems, and passionate about new technologies and sound software engineering practices.
What you do
- Work with design and product teams to understand needs, propose features, create early prototypes and transform them into exciting end consumer features.
- Develop scalable, fast, robust, and simple web-based solutions to solve complex business problems
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones to drive maximum performance
- Work closely with, and incorporate feedback from other engineers, tech-ops, and product managers
- Attend daily stand-up meetings, collaborate with your peers, prioritize features, and work with a sense of urgency to deliver value to your customers
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong level of curiosity and interest to learn
- Strong algorithms, data structures, and coding background
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Experience with web infrastructure and distributed systems
- Experience with continuous delivery, git, test automation and build\deploy systems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment and to learn new frameworks/stacks
- Be highly innovative, flexible and self-directed.
- Experience with software engineering best practices (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design document)
- Experience building fast responsive UI
- Experience building large-scale, enterprise level web application
- Experience building administration or governance oriented web services
- Knowledge of distributed systems architectures based on SOA
- Experience with MVC and single page application technologies, including AngularJS, Angular2, Polymer, Vue, Ember, React or ReactNative