Qualtrics is a rapidly growing software-as-a-service company backed by three of the top venture capital firms in the world - Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, and Insight Venture Partners. Qualtrics Experience Management (XM) is the only software platform that helps brands continually assess the quality of their four core experiences—customers, employees, products, and brands. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict which changes will resonate most with stakeholders. Our mission is to close the experience gap.
More than 9,000 clients worldwide use Qualtrics, including many of the world’s most forward-thinking brands including Yamaha, GE, JetBlue, PWC, and Marriott International. Qualtrics has over 1,500 employees across 16 global offices. Check out why our employees and clients love being part of the Qualtrics family!
With Qualtrics poised to continue our incredible growth in 2018, the Global Enablement team has been tasked with improving the sales productivity of our massive global salesforce through world-class onboarding, professional development and sales enablement. The success or failure of this team - and this role- is measured in hundreds of millions of dollars meaning it is highly valued by and visible to both the executive team and the board of directors.
To achieve these goals the team needs a dynamic Sales Training and Enablement leader capable of designing and facilitating training to new and tenured employees and supporting their success with strategic enablement projects.
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances retention and transfer.
- Analyze the audience, content, technologies, operational constraints, and trade-offs associated with selecting the best delivery methods for each objective to optimize design and implementation strategy.
- Work with subject matter experts and identify target audience’s training needs.
- State instructional end goals and create content that matches them.
- Design and develop training content in multiple modalities including remote learning methodologies, blended classroom learning, interactive e-learning modules, job aides, facilitator guides, and resource materials.
- Apply tested instructional design theories, practice and methods.
- Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process.
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games etc).
- Decide on the criteria used to judge learner’s performance and develop assessment instruments.
- Work with the learning management system to upload training materials and track participation.
- Develop valid training evaluation tools that evaluate business impact.
- Proven working experience in instructional design and with instructional technology.
- Excellent knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models.
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills.
- Solid knowledge of course development software and Learning Management Systems.
- Visual design skills and ability to storyboard.
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts.
- Ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and evaluate outcomes.
- Previous experience facilitating classroom-based, instructor-led training.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in instructional design, educational technology, organizational development or related field or business experience.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Passion to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Must be based out of corporate headquaters in Provo, Utah.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.