At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
9,000+ organizations worldwide and more than 80% of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyze, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can handle the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organizations can be at every significant touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
Check out why our employees and clients love being part of the Qualtrics family!
About the Team
Qualtrics’ Federal Account Executive team is dedicated to changing the way government agencies focus on Experience data. Forrester reports that companies generate a 674% return on investment when using Qualtrics. Now that’s a solution you can get behind!
As an Account Executive, you will focus on growing new revenue through strategic, relationship-based selling, a hunter mentality, and educating prospective and current customers on the value of Qualtrics XM. Our most successful Account Executives have a track record of exceeding quota, acting as trusted advisors to clients, and being passionate teammates.
The challenge? Qualtrics XM is a very versatile platform, adding value to a limitless array of decision makers. If you love a strategic, analytical sales process and working with a variety of industries, departments and buyers, selling Qualtrics XM will always keep you learning and growing.
The federal team is a startup within a startup, and will grow rapidly in coming years. We are a part of over 60 federal agencies experience transformation efforts. Our group of driven, expert individuals works to help agencies close the public sector experience gap. This is an exciting time to join as government priorities align around modernizing tech stacks and gathering better data to make more informed decisions. Additionally, Qualtrics is the only company in our category that is FedRAMP "In-Process" and months away from this very difficult accreditation.
Your Day in the Life
- You sell the Qualtrics software to federal government representatives in assigned territory
- You engage with clients at all points of the sales cycle - including prospecting, product demonstrations, on-site presentations, through close
- You drive net-new revenue growth through new logo acquisition and expansion of current accounts
- You educate clients on packages and options applicable to their situation, demonstrating how features and benefits match their needs
- You develop and execute strategic plans for your territory and build reliable forecasts
- You focus on self-development through daily training and enablement
Who are you?
- You are known for your strong work ethic and hunter mentality
- You thrive in a competitive, collaborative environment
- You earned a Bachelor's degree
- You have experience navigating Salesforce.com, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and other prospecting applications
- You consistently hit and exceed quota
- You love closing complex, consultative deals
- You are able to travel when necessary
- You have 2+ years of sales experience (junior levels)
- You have 4+ years of quota-carrying sales experience, ideally in SaaS (senior levels)
- You are well versed in federal procurement processes and regulations, as well as federal government security standards and policies
- You can build teaming relationships with relevant federal contractors
- You are experienced in responding to federal government RFI’s and RFP’s
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.