Qualtrics is a rapidly growing software-as-a-service company backed by three of the top venture capital firms in the world - Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, and Insight Venture Partners. Qualtrics Experience Management (XM) is the only software platform that helps brands continually assess the quality of their four core experiences—customers, employees, products, and brands. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict which changes will resonate most with stakeholders. Our mission is to close the experience gap.
More than 9,000 clients worldwide use Qualtrics, including many of the world’s most forward-thinking brands including Yamaha, GE, JetBlue, PWC, and Marriott International. Qualtrics has over 1,500 employees across 16 global offices. Check out why our employees and clients love being part of the Qualtrics family!
With Qualtrics poised to continue our incredible growth in 2018, the Global Enablement team has been tasked with improving the productivity of our massive global salesforce through world-class onboarding, professional development, and sales enablement. The success or failure of this team - and this role - is measured in hundreds of millions of dollars, making it both highly valued by and visible to the executive team and the board of directors.
To achieve these goals the team needs a dynamic Sales Automation and Technology professional capable of managing the sales technology stack, including training on the effective use of and ensuring the full adoption of in-house and third party technologies. Ultimately this individual will make recommendations, run pilots and deploy new approaches to improve the efficiency of the sales motion.
- Ensure training and effective usage all sales enablement technologies
- Ensure complete adoption of all tech
- Enable full feature usage to maximize impact of tech
- Train new hires and adoption laggards on effective technology use
- Monitor adoption, usage and effectiveness of sales technologies
- Automate or optimize sales processes enabling sales to spend more time on core job
- Maintain and improve central sales content repository (anthology/hub)
- Conduct ongoing research across sales and leadership to address primary areas of inefficiency
- Work closely with Sales Operations team to improve all processes
- Primary KPI’s include:
- Daily/Monthly active users for each tool or technology
- Percent of sales professionals at full tech usage
- Amount of time spent on non-core activities
- Sales efficiency (making it easier to do more)
- Combination of activity and conversion rates
- Feedback of sales employee engagement survey
- Bachelor’s degree from top tier university
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- 1-3 years experience
A Day in the Life
This is the perfect role for those passionate about sales, strategy, training, process optimization, automation, and performance management. A day in the life is rarely the same, moving from training new hires to diving deep into process optimization to assessing performance gaps and developing custom solutions to ensure the success of all Qualtrics sales professionals. Taking the role to the next level includes influencing the global sales motions of one of the most reputable sales forces in the world and definitively increasing global sales productivity and dramatically increasing new hire time to value.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.