Qualtrics is a rapidly growing software-as-a-service company backed by three of the top venture capital firms in the world - Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, and Insight Venture Partners. Qualtrics Experience Management (XM) is the only software platform that helps brands continually assess the quality of their four core experiences—customers, employees, products, and brands. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict which changes will resonate most with stakeholders. Our mission is to close the experience gap.
More than 9,000 clients worldwide use Qualtrics, including many of the world’s most forward-thinking brands including Yamaha, GE, JetBlue, PWC, and Marriott International. Qualtrics has over 1,500 employees across 16 global offices. Check out why our employees and clients love being part of the Qualtrics family!
With Qualtrics poised to continue our incredible growth in 2018, the Global Enablement team has been tasked with improving the sales productivity of our massive global salesforce through world-class onboarding, professional development and sales enablement. The success or failure of this team - and this role- is measured in hundreds of millions of dollars meaning it is highly valued by and visible to both the executive team and the board of directors.
To achieve these goals the team needs a dynamic Sales Training and Enablement leader capable of designing and facilitating training to new and tenured employees and supporting their success with strategic enablement projects.
The Expectation for Success
- Responsible for sales training, including onboarding
- Must be able to assess needs, design and deliver dynamic sales training
- Involved in all facets of sales enablement including process optimization, research & content strategy
- Collaborates with Head of Global Enablement and Head of North American Sales Training and sales leadership to design and iterate training programs
- Monitors KPIs and develop custom solutions for most common deficiencies
- Works with Content team to
- Keep all live training content up to date
- Keep LMS training up to date and coordinated with live training changes
- Administration of certification process to current employees
- Match and measure certification to KPIs and ensure correlation to improvement
- Determine exempt status for certifications
- Work with leadership to ensure appropriate levels of certification
- Ensure continued improvement existing rep certification
- Primary goals are
- 1) increasing sales productivity
- 2) Reducing time to value of all new sales executives
- 3) maintain exceptional NPS from trainees and managers
- 4) Increase the percentage of sales reps hitting quota
- Bachelor’s degree from top tier university
- 3 - 6 years experience in sales discipline
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
A Day in the Life
For those passionate about sales, strategy, training, sales process, automation and performance management this role is perfect. A day in the life is rarely the same, moving from training new hires to diving deep into process optimization to assessing performance gaps and developing custom remedies to ensure everyone in a sales role at Qualtrics is successful. Taking the role to the next level includes influencing the global sales motions of one of the most reputable sales forces in the world and definitively increasing global sales productivity and dramatically increasing new hire time to value.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.