At Qualia, we’ve built a new class of real estate technology that simplifies home buying and selling into an easy, understandable, and secure process. Our products bring together users from across the real estate ecosystem—homebuyers and sellers, lenders, title and escrow agents, and real estate agents—onto a single shared platform, providing greater clarity and transparency to real estate transactions. Today, millions of consumers use Qualia to close on homes every year.
THE TEAM YOU’LL WORK WITH
Ready to build the go-to-market operations for a hyper-growth B2B SaaS company? As a Sales Operations Senior Analyst, you will do just that. The Revenue Operations team is building the blueprint to help Qualia scale. Our goal: support our go-to-market partners and help Qualia realize revenue faster and more predictably. In this role, you will work directly with both our Lender Sales and Business Development teams to help accelerate revenue from Qualia’s newest product lines. Do you love working with partners? Are you highly analytical and can confidently lead insight generation? If so, continue reading.
WHAT YOU'LL WORK ON
As a Senior Sales Strategy & Operations Analyst,
- Design and execute a go-to-market strategy for emerging product lines. Identify our TAM & where to find high-value leads, how to mine existing customers for new cross-sell opportunities, and partner with marketing and SDR teams to optimize our revenue funnel.
- Help define and scale the processes for the Lender and Assure sales teams (e.g., identifying and enriching high value accounts, lead routing, territory design, rules of engagement, pipeline management).
- Build real-time dashboards and generate compelling insights around sales team effectiveness (e.g., lead conversion, optimal account & sales team coverage).
- Deftly aggregate data across multiple sources, expertly deliver insights, and partner with a diverse set of teams to improve overall program performance.
- Work with technical teams to identify customer needs and develop reporting requirements for BI dashboards.
- Assist VP of Lender Sales with quarterly/monthly business reporting, strategic planning, and OKR management.
YOUR BACKGROUND THAT LIKELY MAKES YOU A MATCH
- An owner mentality: You take pride in your work and view what you do as a part-owner and builder of Qualia.
- A strong desire to execute, drive impact, and demonstrate urgency with projects big and small.
- Comfort operating independently in a fast-changing environment and with multiple teams relying on you.
- Ninja-like analysis skills: You know what questions to ask, what the data says, and what actions we can take based upon the results. You are a power user of Excel and have dabbled in BI tools or SQL.
- Deft ability to communicate data into relevant insight: You know how to create compelling presentations and can lead executives through data deep-dives. Additionally, you’re eager to build slick Tableau dashboards.
- Project management whiz: You can scope a complex project, break it into chunks, and execute against a work plan. You communicate deliverables regularly and avoid preventable fire drills.
- You love partnering: You get organizations are made up of very different parts. You relish influencing others and co-piloting cross-team initiatives.
- Knowledge or willingness to learn core sales metrics.
- Minimum 4-7 years of ever-increasing responsibility in Sales Operations, Business Operations, or Strategy within a B2B SaaS company.
Qualia is made up of incredibly bright, mission-driven coworkers who are passionate about using technology to solve real world problems—and we’re growing quickly. In order to continue building an engaging and dynamic organization, we’re committed to giving everyone the support they need to do great work.
Our benefits package is designed to allow our team members to be their best selves, both in and out of the workplace. In addition to comprehensive health plans, a 401k program, and commuter benefits, we prioritize family and personal well-being through professional development, parental leave, and a flexible time off policy. The team is temporarily remote during the pandemic, but Qualia offers a robust online onboarding program to train new hires, biweekly all hands meetings, daily meditation sessions, and a variety of internal virtual events to keep employees connected.
We believe diverse perspectives and backgrounds are critical to building great technology, and our goal is to cultivate an environment where people feel equally valued and respected. Qualia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status.