At Qualia, we’ve built a new class of real estate technology that simplifies home buying and selling into an easy, understandable, and secure process. Our products bring together users from across the real estate ecosystem—homebuyers and sellers, lenders, title and escrow agents, and real estate agents—onto a single shared platform, providing greater clarity and transparency to real estate transactions. Today, millions of consumers use Qualia to close on homes every year.
WHAT YOU’LL WORK ON
As a part of Qualia's recruiting team, you will play a key role in driving Qualia’s operational recruiting efforts, with a focus on G&A, Marketing, or Sales recruiting. As a full-cycle senior recruiter, you will be a strategic individual contributor, collaborating with senior leadership across the company to attract and retain top talent to Qualia. You will shepherd new hires through the entire candidate lifecycle. You will also be responsible for implementing and building out processes needed to scale a fast-growing organization. You’ll partner with the rest of the talent organization to implement best in class talent attraction practices throughout our business.
We are seeking out a high-energy, charismatic candidate who can manage a wide array of distinct roles. You will be a good fit for this role if you can list off the correct pipeline stage of each of your candidates at any given time. You are motivated to build improvements to process and improve efficiencies within the team as a whole. You operate well under pressure and are an expert at negotiating and closing talent.
- Build out a repeatable and scalable process for attracting top talent, both inbound and outbound
- Champion and promote Qualia across dozens of recruiting channels
- Manage job postings and job descriptions for supported teams
- Manage talent strategy for an assigned business group or groups helping groups think about selection methods, micro branding and candidate value proposition and medium term (3-12 month) talent planning needs
- Review, pre-screen and interview candidates
- Serve as the primary point of contact for candidates throughout the full recruiting cycle
- Coordinate onsite interviews to ensure efficiency and professionalism
- Educate interviewers on job requirements and expectations and prompt follow-up with candidates
- Negotiate and close candidates who are a fit
- Role can be remote
YOUR BACKGROUND THAT LIKELY MAKES YOU A MATCH
- 5+ years of proven recruiting experience with some gained at a technology company
- A proven track record for sourcing passive talent across a broad range of positions
- Sales acumen to engage and excite talented people to join our team
- Previous experience using an Applicant Tracking System (we rely on Greenhouse)
- Bachelor’s degree
Qualia is made up of incredibly bright, mission-driven coworkers who are passionate about using technology to solve real world problems—and we’re growing quickly. In order to continue building an engaging and dynamic organization, we’re committed to giving everyone the support they need to do great work.
Our benefits package is designed to allow our team members to be their best selves, both in and out of the workplace. In addition to comprehensive health plans, a 401k program, and commuter benefits, we prioritize family and personal well-being through professional development, parental leave, and a flexible time off policy. The team is temporarily remote during the pandemic, but Qualia offers a robust online onboarding program to train new hires, biweekly all hands meetings, daily meditation sessions, and a variety of internal virtual events to keep employees connected.
We believe diverse perspectives and backgrounds are critical to building great technology, and our goal is to cultivate an environment where people feel equally valued and respected. Qualia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status.