At Qualia, we’ve built a new class of real estate technology that simplifies home buying and selling into an easy, understandable, and secure process. Our products bring together users from across the real estate ecosystem—homebuyers and sellers, lenders, title and escrow agents, and real estate agents—onto a single shared platform, providing greater clarity and transparency to real estate transactions. Today, millions of consumers use Qualia to close on homes every year.
WHAT YOU'LL WORK ON
Our Demand Generation team is a high-performing, analytical team fueling growth at a rapidly scaling company. We are looking for a marketing powerhouse to own and optimize Qualia’s marketing funnel, with a focus on conversion. In this role, you will sit at the intersection of marketing, engineering, design, and analytics.
You will have the opportunity to manage an impactful scope that consists of optimizing Qualia’s acquisition funnel across multiple marketing and growth engines, including website testing, landing page design, chat optimization , and in-app acquisition. Combining performance marketing skills, effective communication, and a data-driven mindset, you will have a direct impact on the efficiency and effectiveness of Qualia’s marketing campaigns.
- Develop roadmaps for and relentlessly test funnel optimization strategies to improve CvR across the acquisition journey
- Lead channel optimization, creative testing, landing page optimization, and audience expansion across channels to ensure performance targets are met
- Analyze and synthesize key data findings and insights across the organization
- Lead creative development to build assets designed to provide optimal testing strategies
- Partner closely with product, design, and engineering to build successful experiments
- Share learnings cross-functionally with stakeholders to ensure maximum impact
YOUR BACKGROUND THAT LIKELY MAKES YOU A MATCH
- 2+ years of experience in demand marketing, B2B preferred
- Data-driven marketer with proven quantitative and analytical skills; should be comfortable with Excel
- Passionate about Marketing technology and up to date on the newest industry trends and strategies
- Comfortable communicating with cross-functional teams and leadership
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
Qualia is made up of incredibly bright, mission-driven coworkers who are passionate about using technology to solve real world problems—and we’re growing quickly. In order to continue building an engaging and dynamic organization, we’re committed to giving everyone the support they need to do great work.
Our benefits package is designed to allow our team members to be their best selves, both in and out of the workplace. In addition to comprehensive health plans, a 401k program, and commuter benefits, we prioritize family and personal well-being through professional development, parental leave, and a flexible time off policy. The team is temporarily remote during the pandemic, but Qualia offers a robust online onboarding program to train new hires, biweekly all hands meetings, daily meditation sessions, and a variety of internal virtual events to keep employees connected.
We believe diverse perspectives and backgrounds are critical to building great technology, and our goal is to cultivate an environment where people feel equally valued and respected. Qualia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status.