At Qualia, we’ve built a new class of real estate technology that simplifies home buying and selling into an easy, understandable, and secure process. Our products bring together users from across the real estate ecosystem—homebuyers and sellers, lenders, title and escrow agents, and real estate agents—onto a single shared platform, providing greater clarity and transparency to real estate transactions. Today, millions of consumers use Qualia to close on homes every year.
WHAT YOU'LL WORK ON
As a Deal Desk Manager, you will be a key member of the GTM Strategy & Operations team, directly contributing to the growth of our B2B business by building out the systems, processes, and infrastructure to help scale our organization to the next level. This is a full-time position reporting to the Director, Customer Operations.
The Deal Desk Manager is a cross-functional role that partners with our sales, customer success, legal, and finance teams to streamline our overall quote-to-order process. You will be responsible for defining standard deal procedures, providing analytical and process support to complex, non-standard deals, and facilitating approvals from the respective decision-makers.
- Partner with our sales, customer success, finance, and legal team leaders to define standard / non-standard deal criteria and related approval processes
- Manage the day-to-day optimization of complex non-standard deals and serve as the primary point of contact for sales, finance, and legal in these transactions
- Provide training to the sales/renewals team on deal structuring and best practices to increase deal velocity
- Establish a streamlined review process for pricing, deal economics, and alert Sales leaders on potential business impact
- Contribute to Deal Desk initiatives by leading special projects, including the creation of the playbook for non-standard deal structure models, Deal Desk automation, dashboards, sales analytics, and various performance metrics
- Owning and building out rate card and yield management reporting
- Ensure that closed-won opportunities have the appropriate expertise, review, and approvals
- Identify and drive implementation of new tools and process improvements to support growth
YOUR BACKGROUND THAT LIKELY MAKES YOU A MATCH
- 2-5 years of experience working in a Deal Desk
- SFDC CPQ experienced preferred or equivalent
- Strong background in Complex Deals, Accounting, Finance and Sales
- Proven ability to comprehend and interpret complex licensing issues with specific experience of software license agreements
- Ability to develop a deep understanding of the company's products
- Ability to work on many deals simultaneously, handling adversarial conversations in a firm but calm manner
- This role is demanding, involves multiple stakeholders, and requires negotiation and critical thinking skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management experience
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, technical and communication skills, and the ability to influence stakeholders and foster a co-operative work environment and work effectively with a wide range of cross functional stakeholders in a diverse community
- Ability to exercise good judgment in evaluating situations and making decisions
Qualia is made up of incredibly bright, mission-driven coworkers who are passionate about using technology to solve real world problems—and we’re growing quickly. In order to continue building an engaging and dynamic organization, we’re committed to giving everyone the support they need to do great work.
Our benefits package is designed to allow our team members to be their best selves, both in and out of the workplace. In addition to comprehensive health plans, a 401k program, and commuter benefits, we prioritize family and personal well-being through professional development, parental leave, and a flexible time off policy. The team is temporarily remote during the pandemic, but Qualia offers a robust online onboarding program to train new hires, biweekly all hands meetings, daily meditation sessions, and a variety of internal virtual events to keep employees connected.
We believe diverse perspectives and backgrounds are critical to building great technology, and our goal is to cultivate an environment where people feel equally valued and respected. Qualia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status.