At Qualia, we’ve built a new class of real estate technology that simplifies home buying and selling into an easy, understandable, and secure process. Our products bring together users from across the real estate ecosystem—homebuyers and sellers, lenders, title and escrow agents, and real estate agents—onto a single shared platform, providing greater clarity and transparency to real estate transactions. Today, millions of consumers use Qualia to close on homes every year.
WHAT YOU'LL WORK ON
This role requires a seasoned Customer Success Manager to grow our relationships with our largest clients. You will be an extension of their firm, helping them achieve their business goals in partnership with Qualia. You are responsible for delighting our customers through exemplary customer support and technical expertise, and maintaining and driving revenue growth. We’re looking for that perfect blend of sales drive coupled with a customer-service mentality that will help us create loyal, happy customers.
- Develop our most strategic accounts into our highest value customers who are strong advocates and promotes of our software
- Quarterback complex software implementations for top accounts
- Work closely with our Strategic Sales Team pre-close to develop unique implementation plan
- Help design processes, structures, and tools to effectively scale account management best practices
- Provide day-to-day guidance and support to managed accounts
- Massively expanding customer value by working closely with customer sales teams
- Collaborate with the Product team to improve the experience for Qualia users on products sold
YOUR BACKGROUND THAT LIKELY MAKES YOU A MATCH
- Significant experience in enterprise and strategic account management or direct sales
- Experience owning, delighting, and growing top accounts
- Ability to drive revenue from top accounts through a consultative, relationship-driven sales approach
- Good listener who can understand customer needs and communicate Qualia’s value proposition
- Ambitious, enthusiastic, tenacious, and a top-performer with a track record of consistently exceeding quota
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
- Ability to get into the weeds and solve problems independently
- Strong team player but still a self-starter
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly
- Technically fluent
Qualia is made up of incredibly bright, mission-driven coworkers who are passionate about using technology to solve real world problems—and we’re growing quickly. In order to continue building an engaging and dynamic organization, we’re committed to giving everyone the support they need to do great work.
Our benefits package is designed to allow our team members to be their best selves, both in and out of the workplace. In addition to comprehensive health plans, a 401k program, and commuter benefits, we prioritize family and personal well-being through professional development, parental leave, and a flexible time off policy. The team is temporarily remote during the pandemic, but Qualia offers a robust online onboarding program to train new hires, biweekly all hands meetings, daily meditation sessions, and a variety of internal virtual events to keep employees connected.
We believe diverse perspectives and backgrounds are critical to building great technology, and our goal is to cultivate an environment where people feel equally valued and respected. Qualia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status.
We are looking to hire in these states: California, Florida, Indiana, Michigan, Nebraska, Texas, Washington.