At Qualia, we’ve built a new class of real estate technology that simplifies home buying and selling into an easy, understandable, and secure process. Our products bring together users from across the real estate ecosystem—homebuyers and sellers, lenders, title and escrow agents, and real estate agents—onto a single shared platform, providing greater clarity and transparency to real estate transactions. Today, millions of consumers use Qualia to close on homes every year.
WHAT YOU'LL WORK ON
The Renewals Account Executive (RAE) works with the Customer Success Management Team to secure the renewal and contracted revenue growth of Qualia Products. This is a strategic position that is important for Qualia's continued growth. Key objectives are maximizing annual contract value upon renewal and to source/assist in cross sells. The Renewals AE will have a defined customer base and will be responsible for all aspects of the renewal sales cycle with assigned clients. The RAE will be responsible for maintaining focus on near term (current quarter) as well as longer term (multiple quarters out) renewals. It is critical that the RAE collaborates with our onboarding specialist and CSM teams to ensure optimal engagement with clients well in advance of, and during the renewal cycle.
- Lead the renewal sales cycle
- Achieve/exceed monthly/quarterly renewal targets
- Maximize renewal revenue
- Drive on-time or early renewals
- Accurately forecast monthly/quarterly renewal revenue and forecast accurate churn forecast
- Identify, up-sell & cross-sell opportunities within dedicated client base
- Handle billing issues and questions and monitor failed payments from clients
- Collaboratively work across internal teams to achieve objectives
- Identify "at-risk" renewal clients early in the cycle and construct action plans to ensure a successful, timely renewal
- Provide continuous feedback to management on successes and challenges
- Input, update and maintain Salesforce records on each account and opportunity
YOUR BACKGROUND THAT LIKELY MAKES YOU A MATCH
- Strong track record of sales accomplishments leading commercial negotiations in a quota-carrying role
- Experience with cloud-based/SaaS business process solution offerings
- Proven expertise working with the decision makers and key stakeholders in client environments
- Understanding of legal terms in SaaS contracts
- Ability to effectively negotiate in challenging and collaborative sales engagements
- Ability to excel in a high-energy, quarterly-results driven sales culture
- Team player who will work within the company to continue improving organization processes
- 1-3 years experience in a sales or customer success role (Renewals experience preferred)
- Intermediate / advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication and listening skills
Qualia is made up of incredibly bright, mission-driven coworkers who are passionate about using technology to solve real world problems—and we’re growing quickly. In order to continue building an engaging and dynamic organization, we’re committed to giving everyone the support they need to do great work.
Our benefits package is designed to allow our team members to be their best selves, both in and out of the workplace. In addition to comprehensive health plans, a 401k program, and commuter benefits, we prioritize family and personal well-being through professional development, parental leave, and a flexible time off policy. The team is temporarily remote during the pandemic, but Qualia offers a robust online onboarding program to train new hires, biweekly all hands meetings, daily meditation sessions, and a variety of internal virtual events to keep employees connected.
We believe diverse perspectives and backgrounds are critical to building great technology, and our goal is to cultivate an environment where people feel equally valued and respected. Qualia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status.