At Qualia, we’ve built a new class of real estate technology that simplifies home buying and selling into an easy, understandable, and secure process. Our products bring together users from across the real estate ecosystem—homebuyers and sellers, lenders, title and escrow agents, and real estate agents—onto a single shared platform, providing greater clarity and transparency to real estate transactions. Today, millions of consumers use Qualia to close on homes every year.
WHAT YOU'LL WORK ON
We are seeking a leader to manage the Enterprise Customer Success Manager team. The Enterprise CSMs are responsible for ensuring the retention and growth of Qualia’s highest potential revenue customers. The Enterprise CSM team manager will oversee the daily activities of the Enterprise CSMs, helping to drive strong retention and growth of our Enterprise customer base, implementing processes to build effectiveness of Enterprise CSMs, and coaching individuals in their professional development. And because of the nature of the customers in this segment, the Enterprise CSM team manager can expect to spend time working with customers, especially through strategic problem solving for the customer’s unique organizational needs. This role will also work cross-functionally to ensure there is company-wide support for the Enterprise accounts. Departments include sales, onboarding, product, support, CS revenue, renewals and finance. This role reports directly to the Director of the CSM team.
- Achieving Enterprise CSM key performance metrics related to pipeline generation, retention, NPS and key feature utilization
- Building a high performing team through effective hiring, development, and coaching
- Reporting and monitoring team performance, including identifying quality and efficiency improvements
- Responsible for defining and delivering an exceptional customer experience for customers in this segment
- Managing stakeholder relationships with cross-functional stakeholders, including Marketing, Renewals, Onboarding, Strategic and High Growth Sales and Support
- In addition to serving as the escalation point of contact, the Enterprise CSM team manager should develop and maintain relationships with executives of Qualia’s most valuable enterprise accounts
YOUR BACKGROUND THAT LIKELY MAKES YOU A MATCH
- Significant experience as a customer success manager or account manager and managing the top tier segment of accounts
- Highly effective at navigating the cross-functional relationships and aligning company-wide resources to support key accounts
- Experience managing teams, particularly those responsible for high revenue potential accounts
- Proven ability to develop content and process that help bring your entire peer group forward in terms of effectiveness and efficiency
- Comfort with and ability to deescalate customers, especially over the phone
- Experience with interviewing and hiring candidates
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Qualia is made up of incredibly bright, mission-driven coworkers who are passionate about using technology to solve real world problems—and we’re growing quickly. In order to continue building an engaging and dynamic organization, we’re committed to giving everyone the support they need to do great work.
Our benefits package is designed to allow our team members to be their best selves, both in and out of the workplace. In addition to comprehensive health plans, a 401k program, and commuter benefits, we prioritize family and personal well-being through professional development, parental leave, and a flexible time off policy. The team is temporarily remote during the pandemic, but Qualia offers a robust online onboarding program to train new hires, biweekly all hands meetings, daily meditation sessions, and a variety of internal virtual events to keep employees connected.
We believe diverse perspectives and backgrounds are critical to building great technology, and our goal is to cultivate an environment where people feel equally valued and respected. Qualia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status.