At Qualia, we’ve built a new class of real estate technology that simplifies home buying and selling into an easy, understandable, and secure process. Our products bring together users from across the real estate ecosystem—homebuyers and sellers, lenders, title and escrow agents, and real estate agents—onto a single shared platform, providing greater clarity and transparency to real estate transactions. Today, millions of consumers use Qualia to close on homes every year.
WHAT YOU'LL WORK ON
As Qualia embarks on its next phase of growth, we are seeking a Director of Expert Services to help fuel our continued success and provide value to the customers of our robust, yet customizable Resware product. The Director of Expert Services will oversee an Expert Services/Implementation team that provides onboarding services in addition to scoped optimization and managed services offerings. The ideal candidate for this role will inspire the team of real estate closing experts, develop technical strategy and services methodology to onboard new customers and continuously drive value once they’ve launched. By developing a keen understanding of Qualia and Resware products, as well as customer needs, the Director of Expert Services will work collaboratively across the entire company to empower the Services Team to deliver high quality, valuable services that are delivered on time, in scope and within budget.
- Hire, enable, coach, and develop your team of high performing services specialists to align with individual, team, and company goals
- Partner with Sales, Customer Success, Support, and Product Management to delight customers and ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction
- Implement processes and frameworks to enable a scalable approach to services that ensures high customer satisfaction and efficient time-to-value for our customers
- Closely monitor team capacity and utilization to support profitability of services team and value delivery to customers
- Scope and estimate services projects and create statements of work to define scope and delivery of services
- Align and work closely with Sales to discover, scope, present, and sell Services offerings
- Serve as escalation point for any urgent or critical matter raised by either internal or external stakeholders
YOUR BACKGROUND THAT LIKELY MAKES YOU A MATCH
- Experience building and managing teams of services delivery consultants, implementation consultants, project managers or similar roles in software businesses
- 3+ years experience leading and growing a services or delivery team in the real estate/title industry and/or enterprise software space
- 5+ years management experience, preferably within a customer success organization or comparable customer-facing roles, in the real estate/title industry and/or enterprise software space
- Strong consultative skill set and communication skills, with the demonstrated ability to influence customer and internal stakeholders
- Willingness to experiment – even if something doesn't work, be prepared to learn from your failures
- Substantial experience in the real estate/title industry; knowledge of Resware a plus
- Project/program management experience; ability to organize and prioritize multiple concurrent projects
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems/issues and use data to improve processes and operations
- Familiarity with both SaaS and on-premise software models
Qualia is made up of incredibly bright, mission-driven coworkers who are passionate about using technology to solve real-world problems—and we’re growing quickly. In order to continue building an engaging and dynamic organization, we’re committed to giving everyone the support they need to do great work.
Our benefits package is designed to allow our team members to be their best selves, both in and out of the workplace. In addition to comprehensive health plans, a 401k program, and commuter benefits, we prioritize family and personal well-being through professional development, parental leave, and a flexible time off policy. The team is temporarily remote during the pandemic, but Qualia offers a robust online onboarding program to train new hires, biweekly all hands meetings, daily meditation sessions, and a variety of internal virtual events to keep employees connected.
We believe diverse perspectives and backgrounds are critical to building great technology, and our goal is to cultivate an environment where people feel equally valued and respected. Qualia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status.