At Qualia, we’ve built a new class of real estate technology that simplifies home buying and selling into an easy, understandable, and secure process. Our products bring together users from across the real estate ecosystem—homebuyers and sellers, lenders, title and escrow agents, and real estate agents—onto a single shared platform, providing greater clarity and transparency to real estate transactions. Today, millions of consumers use Qualia to close on homes every year.
WHAT YOU'LL WORK ON
As Qualia embarks on the next phase of growth, we are seeking an exceptional Senior Manager of Operations Recruiting to oversee Qualia’s Operations recruiting (Sales, Marketing, & G&A) while also contributing to the growth of our overall recruiting team and strategy. The ideal candidate has successfully managed a high-functioning recruiting team at a hyper-growth technology company. As Qualia’s Senior Manager of Operations Recruiting, you will be responsible for maturing and growing the recruiting organization, developing best practices, ensuring an unparalleled candidate experience, and building a best-in-class talent organization.
- Oversee and scale Qualia's operations recruiting team (currently at 5)
- Promote diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace and ensure recruiting strategies attract candidates from many backgrounds
- Serve as an exceptional leader to the operations recruiting team: Leading, coaching and providing feedback
- Partner with operations leaders and collaborate on hiring strategies
- Develop a compelling employment brand narrative for each function within operations
- Make data-driven decisions that optimize for efficient use of recruiting resources and success in meeting our hiring goals
- Be a player and a coach as the business requires: Jump into searches while continuing to manage and mentor the team
- Drive and assess the health of pipeline volume and velocity as well as data integrity and reporting
- Ensure there is sufficient candidate engagement to meet Qualia’s growth targets
- Partner with marketing to deploy unique strategies to identify, attract, and engage with the best talent
YOUR BACKGROUND THAT LIKELY MAKES YOU A MATCH
- 6+ years of experience recruiting for a variety of roles at high growth technology companies
- 2+ years experience managing and mentoring a successful recruiting team for a high growth technology company
- Consistent track record in driving efficiency in the use of technologies, process, and workflow
- Proven success partnering with executives and leaders cross-functionally
- Data-driven mindset that demonstrates critical thinking abilities and an analytical and quantitative approach
- Detail-oriented project management skills with an ability to discern areas for growth in the team
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with diverse groups while demonstrating a deep sense of empathy
- Ability to work on both recruiting strategy and execution in a scaling organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfort with and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment and ability to balance competing interests
- Bachelor's degree
Qualia is made up of incredibly bright, mission-driven coworkers who are passionate about using technology to solve real world problems—and we’re growing quickly. In order to continue building an engaging and dynamic organization, we’re committed to giving everyone the support they need to do great work.
Our benefits package is designed to allow our team members to be their best selves, both in and out of the workplace. In addition to comprehensive health plans, a 401k program, and commuter benefits, we prioritize family and personal well-being through professional development, parental leave, and a flexible time off policy. The team is temporarily remote during the pandemic, but Qualia offers a robust online onboarding program to train new hires, biweekly all hands meetings, daily meditation sessions, and a variety of internal virtual events to keep employees connected.
We believe diverse perspectives and backgrounds are critical to building great technology, and our goal is to cultivate an environment where people feel equally valued and respected. Qualia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status.