At Qualia, we’ve built a new class of real estate technology that simplifies home buying and selling into an easy, understandable, and secure process. Our products bring together users from across the real estate ecosystem—homebuyers and sellers, lenders, title and escrow agents, and real estate agents—onto a single shared platform, providing greater clarity and transparency to real estate transactions. Today, millions of consumers use Qualia to close on homes every year.
WHAT YOU'LL WORK ON
As Qualia embarks on the next phase of growth, we are seeking a Diversity Sourcer to help build our diversity recruiting motions for experienced hiring. The Diversity Sourcer will work closely with the Head of Talent and individual recruiters to develop and implement diversity sourcing strategies and help infuse diversity into our recruiting pipelines and selection processes. In addition, this role will also identify and cultivate relationships with diverse groups and organizations, build Qualia’s employment brand in those groups and create pathways to join Qualia.
The ideal candidate for this role is a proactive, hands-on diversity recruiter - highly analytical, proactive and collaborative. They must be able to demonstrate a track record of driving diverse pipelines for specific searches or particular talent pipes as well as building effective engagement plans for diverse outreach.
- Assess current recruiting activities and identify opportunities to improve the diversity of existing talent pipelines and look for opportunities to create new pathways for diverse talent to join Qualia
- Work with the Head of Talent to identify key diversity recruiting metrics for the company at various stages of the recruitment life cycle
- Work with the recruiting team to build outreach strategies to develop more diverse talent pipeline
- Provide input to all recruiting programs to ensure they support diversity and inclusion objectives
YOUR BACKGROUND THAT LIKELY MAKES YOU A MATCH
- At least 2 years experience sourcing for professional positions
- At least 1 year experience sourcing for diverse talent
- Analytical skills and intellectual curiosity to understand data in order to make recommendations and come up with solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with diverse groups while demonstrating a deep sense of empathy
- Comfort with and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment and ability to balance competing interests
Qualia is made up of incredibly bright, mission-driven coworkers who are passionate about using technology to solve real world problems—and we’re growing quickly. In order to continue building an engaging and dynamic organization, we’re committed to giving everyone the support they need to do great work.
Our benefits package is designed to allow our team members to be their best selves, both in and out of the workplace. In addition to comprehensive health plans, a 401k program, and commuter benefits, we prioritize family and personal well-being through professional development, parental leave, and a flexible time off policy. The team is temporarily remote during the pandemic, but Qualia offers a robust online onboarding program to train new hires, biweekly all hands meetings, daily meditation sessions, and a variety of internal virtual events to keep employees connected.
We believe diverse perspectives and backgrounds are critical to building great technology, and our goal is to cultivate an environment where people feel equally valued and respected. Qualia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status.