At Qualia, we’ve built a new class of real estate technology that simplifies home buying and selling into an easy, understandable, and secure process. Our products bring together users from across the real estate ecosystem—homebuyers and sellers, lenders, title and escrow agents, and real estate agents—onto a single shared platform, providing greater clarity and transparency to real estate transactions. Today, millions of consumers use Qualia to close on homes every year.
WHAT YOU'LL WORK ON
Our Demand Generation team is a high-performing, analytical team fueling Qualia’s growth. We are looking for an experienced enterprise marketer to drive the campaign strategy, execution, and performance of ABM campaigns for our growing enterprise market. This role, in close partnership with key sales stakeholders, has a direct influence on company growth and the ability to make a significant impact.
You’re a data-driven marketer with proven expertise in leveraging multiple channels (digital, email, direct mail, ABM, etc.) to drive revenue. You obsess over the impact of your programs and maximizing value. This role, in close partnership with key sales stakeholders, has a direct influence on company growth and the ability to make a significant impact.
- Drive acceleration strategy through the utilization of multi-channel ABM marketing campaigns
- Develop and execute measurable integrated ABM programs that create revenue, including direct mail and digital channels
- Own and manage goals and budget for demand generation programs, and track campaign and portfolio performance
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of demand generation activities on sales pipeline, revenue and sales cycle length
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and map initiatives to a campaign calendar
- Own and drive the calendar of integrated programs and communicate program timing with sales to ensure timely follow-up of incoming leads
- Collaborate with cross functional teams (sales, marketing operations, product marketing, design) to gather campaign feedback and share key insights with stakeholders
YOUR BACKGROUND THAT LIKELY MAKES YOU A MATCH
- 4+ years of highly analytical experience in Enterprise B2B acquisition, growth, or demand generation marketing
- Experience leveraging ABM marketing technology
- A high-energy, creative, and resourceful self-starter who demonstrates outstanding leadership skills, business ownership, and personal accountability
- Experience with Salesforce and Marketo or Hubspot (or other marketing automation systems)
- Comfortable communicating with cross-functional teams and leadership
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Ability to write compelling copy
- Experience in the real estate or banking/lending industry (a plus but not required)
Qualia is made up of incredibly bright, mission-driven coworkers who are passionate about using technology to solve real world problems—and we’re growing quickly. In order to continue building an engaging and dynamic organization, we’re committed to giving everyone the support they need to do great work.
Our benefits package is designed to allow our team members to be their best selves, both in and out of the workplace. In addition to comprehensive health plans, a 401k program, and commuter benefits, we prioritize family and personal well-being through professional development, parental leave, and a flexible time off policy. The team is temporarily remote during the pandemic, but Qualia offers a robust online onboarding program to train new hires, biweekly all hands meetings, daily meditation sessions, and a variety of internal virtual events to keep employees connected.
We believe diverse perspectives and backgrounds are critical to building great technology, and our goal is to cultivate an environment where people feel equally valued and respected. Qualia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status.