At Qualia, we’ve built a new class of real estate technology that simplifies home buying and selling into an easy, understandable, and secure process. Our products bring together users from across the real estate ecosystem—homebuyers and sellers, lenders, title and escrow agents, and real estate agents—onto a single shared platform, providing greater clarity and transparency to real estate transactions. Today, millions of consumers use Qualia to close on homes every year.
WHAT YOU'LL WORK ON
You understand that good data is the foundation of any organization and are willing to be its guardian. You love building new processes, dismantling outdated ones, and further, doing so in a creative and insightful manner. You’re looking forward to working with a team! You will get to work with various different teams across the org to architect, scope, build, test and rollout new SFDC projects while helping us maintain a scalable system.
- Architecting and envisioning new processes and following through by operationalizing those ideas into new technical frameworks
- Building, maintaining, architecting heavy automations via Process Builders and Flows.
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce environment with 250+ users
- Ensuring optimal performance of Salesforce systems and products
- Gather detailed requests for improvements or changes to the system, and implement these changes as appropriate
- Upgrading and configuring Salesforce systems for optimized integration
- Managing Salesforce roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups
- Performing database maintenance tasks, including diagnostic tests and duplicate entry cleansing
- Evaluating and installing new Salesforce releases, as well as providing training and support
- Documenting processes, including error reports and workflows
- Preparing reports/dashboards for CS, Sales, Marketing as needed
YOUR BACKGROUND THAT LIKELY MAKES YOU A MATCH
- 5+ years of experience working with SFDC and other tech stacks
- SFDC Certified Admin or SFDC Certified Advanced Admin Required
- A desire to improve on outdated and faulty processes and build new ones on your own
- Independent self-starter and adaptable in a fast-paced and changing environment
- The ability to communicate and provide complex solutions in a consumable way to non-technical peers and users
- Ability to work well with ambiguity, solve problems and think on your feet
- Entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to do what it takes
Qualia is made up of incredibly bright, mission-driven coworkers who are passionate about using technology to solve real world problems—and we’re growing quickly. In order to continue building an engaging and dynamic organization, we’re committed to giving everyone the support they need to do great work.
Our benefits package is designed to allow our team members to be their best selves, both in and out of the workplace. In addition to comprehensive health plans, a 401k program, and commuter benefits, we prioritize family and personal well-being through professional development, parental leave, and a flexible time off policy. The team is temporarily remote during the pandemic, but Qualia offers a robust online onboarding program to train new hires, biweekly all hands meetings, daily meditation sessions, and a variety of internal virtual events to keep employees connected.
We believe diverse perspectives and backgrounds are critical to building great technology, and our goal is to cultivate an environment where people feel equally valued and respected. Qualia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status.