At Qualia, we’ve built a new class of real estate technology that simplifies home buying and selling into an easy, understandable, and secure process. Our products bring together users from across the real estate ecosystem—homebuyers and sellers, lenders, title and escrow agents, and real estate agents—onto a single shared platform, providing greater clarity and transparency to real estate transactions. Today, millions of consumers use Qualia to close on homes every year.
WHAT YOU'LL WORK ON
The team at Qualia is looking for an eager and ambitious customer marketer to drive our customer marketing programs among our B2B customers and millions of users. This individual will be responsible for pioneering the creation and scale of customer stories, references and advocacy programs to create the most relevant, impactful, and inspirational joint marketing campaigns.
You'll conceive and develop innovative programs that empower passionate advocates to drive awareness and demand in a way that generates clearly measurable results (i.e. references, reviews, up-sell and cross sell opportunities).
Our ideal candidate should be able to develop strong relationships as well as get compelling content produced. Ultimately, you should be able to act as the voice of our brand and manage customer communications and programming.
- Build a strong pipeline of customer leads to fuel our customer marketing programs
- Partner closely with Customer Success and Demand Generation to segment, prioritize and create compelling content to illustrate Qualia value for each customer group
- Identify and secure customers as advocates to build impactful and compelling customer stories, testimonials, and videos, as well as to participate in PR, media, and events that showcase the business benefits and outcomes that are generated through Qualia
- Establish the process and systems for activating as well as keeping track of customer participation in our programs (such as references, case stories, and their usage)
- Support senior executives, marketing, and sales with reference discovery and connections
- Identify KPIs, measure and report on customer marketing activities so we can test and iterate
- Research top customer accounts and stay on top of product updates by aligning with product, customer success, PR and Sales teams
- Create customer presentations for joint-marketing opportunities
- Support company events by recruiting and empowering customers to showcase themselves
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and map initiatives to Qualia’s campaign calendar
YOUR BACKGROUND THAT LIKELY MAKES YOU A MATCH
- 5+ years in B2B marketing with at least 3 years in a Customer Marketing role
- Successful track-record of developing multi-channel marketing strategies, executing, measuring performance, tracking and analyzing data
- An analytical approach to evaluating customer data and qualitative insights and turning it into actionable plans that improve acquisition and LTV
- Natural ability to connect and build relationships with team members and customers alike
- Project management skills including: conceptualization, driving alignment, planning resources, managing deadlines and objectives, delivering analysis and recommendations
- A high-energy, creative, and resourceful self-starter who demonstrates outstanding leadership skills, business ownership, and personal accountability
- Proven professional maturity and strong executive presence
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Experience launching community initiatives a plus (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series, creating a social strategy, writing an email newsletter)
- Experience in the real estate industry (a plus but not required)
Qualia is made up of incredibly bright, mission-driven coworkers who are passionate about using technology to solve real world problems—and we’re growing quickly. In order to continue building an engaging and dynamic organization, we’re committed to giving everyone the support they need to do great work.
Our benefits package is designed to allow our team members to be their best selves, both in and out of the workplace. In addition to comprehensive health plans, a 401k program, and commuter benefits, we prioritize family and personal well-being through professional development, parental leave, and a flexible time off policy. The team is temporarily remote during the pandemic, but Qualia offers a robust online onboarding program to train new hires, biweekly all hands meetings, daily meditation sessions, and a variety of internal virtual events to keep employees connected.
We believe diverse perspectives and backgrounds are critical to building great technology, and our goal is to cultivate an environment where people feel equally valued and respected. Qualia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status.