At Qualia, we’ve built a new class of real estate technology that simplifies home buying and selling into an easy, understandable, and secure process. Our products bring together users from across the real estate ecosystem—homebuyers and sellers, lenders, title and escrow agents, and real estate agents—onto a single shared platform, providing greater clarity and transparency to real estate transactions. Today, millions of consumers use Qualia to close on homes every year.
WHAT YOU'LL WORK ON
As Qualia embarks on its next phase of growth, we are seeking a Product Manager for our Resware product, which is used by leading companies in the title insurance and settlement services industry. As a Product Manager, you will have the responsibility of designing and validating changes to Resware. You are driven by providing successful outcomes for our customers, and do not give up easily. The Product Manager will come to have a deep understanding of the Resware product and features. You will work with customers, vendors, and internal employees to gather requirements of new Resware features and work with the engineering team to get these features added.
- Act as the product manager for area of responsibility
- Acquire and maintain deep product knowledge in order to provide accurate assistance to customers
- Gather and analyze customer requirements
- Write business specification documents
- Write user stories/descriptions and acceptance criteria
- Ensure changes conform to the look, feel, and function standards of Resware
- Determine test cases for enhancements and bugs
- Test deliverables from a business user’s perspective
- Write/update documentation and/or contribute your knowledge to the documentation team
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to gather and share knowledge
- Support team members as they have questions regarding new features and integrations
- Anticipate potential issues with new features and integrations and communicate concerns to the engineering team
- Communicate project status and disseminate project information to the stakeholders on a regular basis
- Work with Sr Product Manager to manage the feature delivery timelines and prioritization of any new PBIs for enhancements in their area of expertise for engineering teams
- Promote the image of the company by conducting yourself in a professional manner
YOUR BACKGROUND THAT LIKELY MAKES YOU A MATCH
- Real estate/title and services experience is a must
- Excellent organizational skills and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong technical skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems/issues
- Ability to recommend alternative solutions
- Ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis
- Detail oriented
- Positive and infectious attitude
- Desire to contribute and adapt to process changes
- Project management skills - organize and prioritize multiple projects, familiarity with Agile software developer practices desirable
Qualia is made up of incredibly bright, mission-driven coworkers who are passionate about using technology to solve real-world problems—and we’re growing quickly. In order to continue building an engaging and dynamic organization, we’re committed to giving everyone the support they need to do great work.
Our benefits package is designed to allow our team members to be their best selves, both in and out of the workplace. In addition to comprehensive health plans, a 401k program, and commuter benefits, we prioritize family and personal well-being through professional development, parental leave, and a flexible time off policy. The team is temporarily remote during the pandemic, but Qualia offers a robust online onboarding program to train new hires, biweekly all hands meetings, daily meditation sessions, and a variety of internal virtual events to keep employees connected.
We believe diverse perspectives and backgrounds are critical to building great technology, and our goal is to cultivate an environment where people feel equally valued and respected. Qualia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status.