At Qualia, we’ve built a new class of real estate technology that simplifies home buying and selling into an easy, understandable, and secure process. Our products bring together users from across the real estate ecosystem—homebuyers and sellers, lenders, title and escrow agents, and real estate agents—onto a single shared platform, providing greater clarity and transparency to real estate transactions. Today, millions of consumers use Qualia to close on homes every year.
WHAT YOU'LL WORK ON
The VP, Lender Sales will lead Qualia’s emerging Lender Sales team. We’ve started by solving pronounced problems that lenders experience post closing, and are building a system of engagement for lender workflows. We’re looking for an experienced sales leader that is skilled and well practiced when it comes to both people leadership and taking new products to market. The VP, Lender Sales is responsible for meeting team revenue and headcount goals, collaborating with marketing and product teams when going to market with new products, establishing strategic sales plans and driving an enterprise-like sales motion.
- Develop and implement a sales strategy to exceed revenue targets
- Go-To-Market planning in conjunction with product and marketing teams
- Build and lead a high-performance sales team
- Attract, recruit, train, and mentor exceptional sales talent
- Work closely with the executive team to define and sales execution and resolve productivity gaps
- Collaborate with product, customer success, operations, and leadership to define strategies and initiatives to grow revenue
- Develop reporting to track key sales metrics for the organization, including forecasting and pipeline management
- Provide visibility and set clear expectations with the VP of Sales with effective pipeline management, attentive people management, and accurate forecasting
- Create a culture of winning and continuous improvement
YOUR BACKGROUND THAT LIKELY MAKES YOU A MATCH
- 5+ years of sales enterprise SaaS experience, preferably selling to complex financial institutions
- 3+ years in a VP or Director of Sales capacity with a record of exceeding quotas, retaining and promoting staff
- Experience selling to lending institutions is a plus
- Documented history building high performance sales teams and taking new products to market
- Willingness to work in a fast-moving hyper-growth startup environment
- Passionate about process improvements, and able to see those through to completion
- Working knowledge of CRM and sales engagement platforms like Outreach and conversational intelligence tools like Gong
- Inspirational and professional communicator on any medium
- Fearless and effectual sales skill coach who can hold reps accountable
- Creative, innovative and entrepreneurial
- Ability to work well with ambiguity and think on your feet
- Extremely analytical and ability to turn analysis into insight and actions
- Bachelor’s degree
Qualia is made up of incredibly bright, mission-driven coworkers who are passionate about using technology to solve real world problems—and we’re growing quickly. In order to continue building an engaging and dynamic organization, we’re committed to giving everyone the support they need to do great work.
Our benefits package is designed to allow our team members to be their best selves, both in and out of the workplace. In addition to comprehensive health plans, a 401k program, and commuter benefits, we prioritize family and personal well-being through professional development, parental leave, and a flexible time off policy. The team is temporarily remote during the pandemic, but Qualia offers a robust online onboarding program to train new hires, biweekly all hands meetings, daily meditation sessions, and a variety of internal virtual events to keep employees connected.
We believe diverse perspectives and backgrounds are critical to building great technology, and our goal is to cultivate an environment where people feel equally valued and respected. Qualia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status.