At Qualia, we’ve built a new class of real estate technology that simplifies home buying and selling into an easy, understandable, and secure process. Our products bring together users from across the real estate ecosystem—homebuyers and sellers, lenders, title and escrow agents, and real estate agents—onto a single shared platform, providing greater clarity and transparency to real estate transactions. Today, millions of consumers use Qualia to close on homes every year.
WHAT YOU'LL WORK ON
As Qualia embarks on the next phase of growth, we are seeking a Manager, Customer Success Operations to help fuel Qualia's rapid expansion. The Manager, Customer Success Operations will oversee the operations for the Customer Success organization. The ideal candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate strong project management skills, oversee multiple complex projects at once, and be a strategic partner. You’ll manage our CS ops team and drive the completion of projects. You will get to work with various different teams in our CS org that includes Support, CSMs, Renewals, and Onboarding.
- Partner with CS leadership to design and implement new processes to optimize internal efficiency and improve the value we deliver to our customers
- Enhance CS KPIs to measure the effectiveness of business decisions
- Analyze business performance to uncover trends, insights and opportunities
- Collaborate with key partners across the organization (Sales Ops, BizOps, Finance, GTM, Marketing, Product, etc.) on cross-functional initiatives, representing the CS organization
- Perform ad hoc data-driven analysis to inform strategic business decisions
- Present your analyses and your recommendations to senior stakeholders in the org
- Own the CS team’s various tech systems, particularly Salesforce and related engagement tools such as Outreach.io, Gainsight, Talkdesk, and more
- Manage a team of 3 individuals and report to the Director, Customer Operations
YOUR BACKGROUND THAT LIKELY MAKES YOU A MATCH
- 5+ years of experience in SaaS Customer Success Strategy and Operations
- Exceptional quantitative analysis and problem solving skills
- Exceptional project management skills; experience leading cross-functional initiatives
- Outstanding communication skills and comfort collaborating with and presenting to Senior Executives
- Strong business acumen
- Strong understanding of SaaS tools such as Salesforce and integrated apps
- A highly organized and detail oriented professional
- Passion for continuous iteration and experimentation
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
Qualia is made up of incredibly bright, mission-driven coworkers who are passionate about using technology to solve real world problems—and we’re growing quickly. In order to continue building an engaging and dynamic organization, we’re committed to giving everyone the support they need to do great work.
Our benefits package is designed to allow our team members to be their best selves, both in and out of the workplace. In addition to comprehensive health plans, a 401k program, and commuter benefits, we prioritize family and personal well-being through professional development, parental leave, and a flexible time off policy. The team is temporarily remote during the pandemic, but Qualia offers a robust online onboarding program to train new hires, biweekly all hands meetings, daily meditation sessions, and a variety of internal virtual events to keep employees connected.
We believe diverse perspectives and backgrounds are critical to building great technology, and our goal is to cultivate an environment where people feel equally valued and respected. Qualia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status.