At Qualia, we’ve built a new class of real estate technology that simplifies home buying and selling into an easy, understandable, and secure process. Our products bring together users from across the real estate ecosystem—homebuyers and sellers, lenders, title and escrow agents, and real estate agents—onto a single shared platform, providing greater clarity and transparency to real estate transactions. Today, millions of consumers use Qualia to close on homes every year.
WHAT YOU'LL WORK ON
As Qualia embarks on its next phase of growth, we are seeking a Premier Support Engineer for our Resware product, which is used by leading companies in the title insurance and settlement services industry. You understand infrastructure, are not afraid of looking at stack traces, memory dumps, or code and can talk to customers and walk them through complex issues they may be experiencing and provide them with a path to resolution. You are driven by providing successful outcomes for our customers, and do not give up easily.
The Premier Support Engineer troubleshoots and diagnoses highly complex requests from Customers as it relates to the Resware platform and associated services. The Premier Support Engineer will come to have a deep understanding of the Resware product and features. This function is proactive in nature; sharing knowledge to ensure customers are up-to-date on known issues, new features, and patches. The Premier Support Engineer must bring a high level of confidence to the customer by addressing their concerns holistically and proactively. This function is designed to deliver a higher level of partnership with the customer and is not a traditional ticket-by-ticket technical support role.
- Drive technical resolution of complex product issues, including: escalation, system testing, strategy sessions with the customer and distribution of knowledge throughout the customer’s enterprise
- Acquire and maintain deep product knowledge in order to provide accurate assistance to customers
- Gather baseline metrics and work with clients to assess their production environments
- Own technical customer service requests and act as a service delivery expert and escalation manager as needed
- Partner with Technical Support, Engineering, and Product teams to develop successful strategies for new features and plans to maintain and improve product security, performance, and quality
- Facilitate relationships across various teams, partners, and/or departments to strengthen partnership with customers
YOUR BACKGROUND THAT LIKELY MAKES YOU A MATCH
- 10+ years of direct experience providing technical advisory and debugging/investigation (such as a senior support engineer position) to strategic customers for Windows-based enterprise-level software with a MS SQL database and running on .NET
- 4+ years proven track record working across business units such as Product Management, Engineering, Dev Ops, and Customer Support
- Proven ability to develop and cultivate lasting customer relationships with a diverse set of internal and external constituencies including senior level executives, IT, technical support, customer support, and sales
- Strong data analytics capabilities
- Excellent organization, project management, time management, and communication skills
- Willingness to assist wherever needed; a team player who will work within the company to continue improving the way customers are supported
- Available after hours occasionally
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, or related field
- Previous working knowledge of the real estate or title and escrow industry a plus
Qualia is made up of incredibly bright, mission-driven coworkers who are passionate about using technology to solve real-world problems—and we’re growing quickly. In order to continue building an engaging and dynamic organization, we’re committed to giving everyone the support they need to do great work.
Our benefits package is designed to allow our team members to be their best selves, both in and out of the workplace. In addition to comprehensive health plans, a 401k program, and commuter benefits, we prioritize family and personal well-being through professional development, parental leave, and a flexible time off policy. The team is temporarily remote during the pandemic, but Qualia offers a robust online onboarding program to train new hires, biweekly all hands meetings, daily meditation sessions, and a variety of internal virtual events to keep employees connected.
We believe diverse perspectives and backgrounds are critical to building great technology, and our goal is to cultivate an environment where people feel equally valued and respected. Qualia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status.