At Qualia, we’ve built a new class of real estate technology that simplifies home buying and selling into an easy, understandable, and secure process. Our products bring together users from across the real estate ecosystem—homebuyers and sellers, lenders, title and escrow agents, and real estate agents—onto a single shared platform, providing greater clarity and transparency to real estate transactions. Today, millions of consumers use Qualia to close on homes every year.
WHAT YOU'LL WORK ON
As Qualia embarks on its next phase of growth, we are seeking an Azure DevOps engineer who will be responsible for developing and maintaining our CI/CD platform and tools. As a DevOps engineer, you've been in the industry for a while and have a proven track record of success. You are comfortable taking full responsibility for complex, high-liability projects. You've dealt with the consequences of past mistakes, and you know how to fight fires if necessary.
- Administering Azure Devops Boards, Pipelines, and Repos, including user permissions at the organization and project levels
- Designing build automation with Azure Devops Pipelines, including integration with third-party tools such as code scanners and implementing quality gates for large .NET projects (1M+ lines of code)
- Creating and enforcing a Pull Request-based code review and merge strategy for git
- Implementing, managing, optimizing, and scaling a hybrid (cloud and on-premises) build environment using Windows agents on Azure Devops, including complex scenarios
- Creating a library of reusable build scripts and templates in YAML and Powershell
- Building and maintaining a Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment pipeline
- Monitoring and reporting on build and pipeline health, code quality, and unit test metrics
- Delivering service to engineering and product teams regarding build failures, local build and merge issues, and conflict resolutions
- Experience integrating Azure Devops APIs and webhooks with third party products (preferred)
YOUR BACKGROUND THAT LIKELY MAKES YOU A MATCH
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering or a related technical field, or the work experience to show you don’t need one
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience with DevOps and CI/CD in an enterprise IT environment or as a consultant to medium to large enterprises
- Experience with report generation in Power BI a plus
- You know how to communicate: In person, you’re personable and articulate. In written communication, you’re clear and helpful. In meetings, you contribute ideas
- Experience supporting complex enterprise software in production is a big plus
Qualia is made up of incredibly bright, mission-driven coworkers who are passionate about using technology to solve real-world problems—and we’re growing quickly. In order to continue building an engaging and dynamic organization, we’re committed to giving everyone the support they need to do great work.
Our benefits package is designed to allow our team members to be their best selves, both in and out of the workplace. In addition to comprehensive health plans, a 401k program, and commuter benefits, we prioritize family and personal well-being through professional development, parental leave, and a flexible time off policy. The team is temporarily remote during the pandemic, but Qualia offers a robust online onboarding program to train new hires, biweekly all hands meetings, daily meditation sessions, and a variety of internal virtual events to keep employees connected.
We believe diverse perspectives and backgrounds are critical to building great technology, and our goal is to cultivate an environment where people feel equally valued and respected. Qualia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status.