At Qualia, we’ve built a new class of real estate technology that simplifies home buying and selling into an easy, understandable, and secure process. Our products bring together users from across the real estate ecosystem—homebuyers and sellers, lenders, title and escrow agents, and real estate agents—onto a single shared platform, providing greater clarity and transparency to real estate transactions. Today, millions of consumers use Qualia to close on homes every year.
WHAT YOU'LL WORK ON
As Qualia embarks on its next phase of growth, we are seeking an experienced Customer Success Manager who has worked on large, high value accounts. This person will help fuel our continued success and provide value to the customers of our robust, yet customizable Resware product. The CSM is ultimately responsible for assigned customers’ success and happiness with Resware and driving the retention and growth of these accounts. Your responsibilities include developing strong relationships with prospects and customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders, and being an advocate for the customer internally and with partners/vendors.
You really care about your customers and are there to actively listen to their questions and be resourceful in working with our team to provide timely answers. You thrive on understanding their business and helping to identify ways that they can improve it through using our enterprise software and our services. You’re comfortable conducting business reviews with executives and their teams and have a flair for communications – breaking down challenges into digestible (and solvable!) chunks.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships through being a trusted guide and valued collaborator
- Keep current on our evolving solutions and identify opportunities for your assigned customers to improve their business (and our revenue)
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Predict, track and report on account metrics (e.g. customer satisfaction, quarterly/annual revenue)
- Assist in the negotiation of contracts and service agreements to achieve profitability targets
- Deftly and elegantly deal with periodic challenging client requests and issue escalations
YOUR BACKGROUND THAT LIKELY MAKES YOU A MATCH
- Experience as a CSM, Account Director, Account Manager, or Key Account Manager
- Ability to drive revenue from top accounts through a consultative, relationship-driven sales approach
- Good listener who can understand customer needs and communicate Resware’s value proposition
- Ambitious, enthusiastic, tenacious, and a top-performer with a track record of consistently exceeding goals
- Demonstrable work with and influence of key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to juggle multiple accounts at a time, while maintaining attention to detail
- Experience working with complex Enterprise software for large complex accounts
- Experience, knowledge, and opinions in the Real Estate Title Insurance industry or with the Resware product is a plus
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho, or HubSpot) and productivity software (Microsoft Office or Google G-Suite)
- Ability to work from our office location in either Superior, CO or Austin, TX
Qualia is made up of incredibly bright, mission-driven coworkers who are passionate about using technology to solve real-world problems—and we’re growing quickly. In order to continue building an engaging and dynamic organization, we’re committed to giving everyone the support they need to do great work.
Our benefits package is designed to allow our team members to be their best selves, both in and out of the workplace. In addition to comprehensive health plans, a 401k program, and commuter benefits, we prioritize family and personal well-being through professional development, parental leave, and a flexible time off policy. The team is temporarily remote during the pandemic, but Qualia offers a robust online onboarding program to train new hires, biweekly all hands meetings, daily meditation sessions, and a variety of internal virtual events to keep employees connected.
We believe diverse perspectives and backgrounds are critical to building great technology, and our goal is to cultivate an environment where people feel equally valued and respected. Qualia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status.