At Qualia, we’ve built a new class of real estate technology that simplifies home buying and selling into an easy, understandable, and secure process. Our products bring together users from across the real estate ecosystem—homebuyers and sellers, lenders, title and escrow agents, and real estate agents—onto a single shared platform, providing greater clarity and transparency to real estate transactions. Today, millions of consumers use Qualia to close on homes every year.
WHAT YOU'LL WORK ON
As Qualia embarks on its next phase of growth, we are seeking a Senior Software Engineer to help fuel our continued success and provide value to the customers of our robust, yet customizable Resware product. The Senior Software Engineer will work on a development team to create new features and maintain our product Resware, which is used by the leading companies in the title insurance industry. The ideal candidate for this role is a senior engineer with a proven track record of success; you’ll also assist with design and architectural decisions and help mentor more junior developers.
You’ll collaborate with our product team to ensure we’re building the best possible products and work with our support team to resolve technical issues encountered while using our products.
- Develop new features, fix bugs, and maintain the code base for selected areas of our applications
- Work on all components of our applications:server, database, web, API and desktop clients
- Develop primarily with the following server-side languages and tools: C#, .NET, Visual Studio, MS SQL server, and Git
- Write clean, performant, and secure code
- Create unit tests to validate your code
- Follow team coding practices and processes while contributing ideas for how we can improve them
- Periodically provide level 3 support for our customer support team when production issues arise
YOUR BACKGROUND THAT LIKELY MAKES YOU A MATCH
- You have at least a bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering, or the work experience to show you don’t need one
- 5+ years experience as a professional software developer
- You know how to communicate: In person, you’re personable and articulate. In written communication, you’re clear and helpful. In meetings, you contribute ideas
- You can work full-time at our Superior, CO office. While we are mostly remote today, we do intend to return to working in-person eventually.
Qualia is made up of incredibly bright, mission-driven coworkers who are passionate about using technology to solve real-world problems—and we’re growing quickly. In order to continue building an engaging and dynamic organization, we’re committed to giving everyone the support they need to do great work.
Our benefits package is designed to allow our team members to be their best selves, both in and out of the workplace. In addition to comprehensive health plans, a 401k program, and commuter benefits, we prioritize family and personal well-being through professional development, parental leave, and a flexible time off policy. The team is temporarily remote during the pandemic, but Qualia offers a robust online onboarding program to train new hires, biweekly all hands meetings, daily meditation sessions, and a variety of internal virtual events to keep employees connected.
We believe diverse perspectives and backgrounds are critical to building great technology, and our goal is to cultivate an environment where people feel equally valued and respected. Qualia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status.