At Qualia, we’ve built a new class of real estate technology that simplifies home buying and selling into an easy, understandable, and secure process. Our products bring together users from across the real estate ecosystem—homebuyers and sellers, lenders, title and escrow agents, and real estate agents—onto a single shared platform, providing greater clarity and transparency to real estate transactions. Today, millions of consumers use Qualia to close on homes every year.
WHAT YOU'LL WORK ON
As Qualia embarks on its next phase of growth, we are seeking an Expert Services Specialist to help fuel our continued success and provide value to the customers of our robust, yet customizable Resware product. The Expert Services Specialist will have responsibility for managing new clients’ project implementations under the supervision of the director of expert services.
The job function requires the ability to maintain customer satisfaction through proactive and responsive actions, as needed. You must be able to coordinate projects/implementations by effective utilization of resources to ensure an on-time delivery. You must provide appropriate communication while working with multiple areas of the company (such as training, optimization, and support) along with the ability to document account requirements and implement assignments for new accounts.
The ideal candidate for this role must be comfortable with customers of all sizes and business product offerings, assessing how the business operates and helping the customer develop new processes where required.
The specialist will be responsible for organizing and conducting workgroup meetings throughout the implementation and post-go-live. The specialist must be capable of working with minimum supervision in performing assigned tasks. The specialist will be responsible for the overall success of the new client implementations, including documenting the customer’s setup and communicating the setup to a training specialist. You may also be asked to prepare training materials and system documentation. Deep industry experience is required.
- Manage and facilitate the successful execution of multiple project timelines and milestones
- Gather information regarding workflow, documents, underwriters, rates, clients/partners, etc.
- Adhere to implementation processes and be accountable for critical deadlines and tasks
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to facilitate the scheduling of setting up customer environments
- Accurately track all activities and their status
- Obtain final implementation sign-off and ensure customers are fully satisfied with project completion
- Seamlessly handoff newly implemented customers to a training specialist
- Engage with customers in a timely manner and manage expectations
- Prepare internal work schedule and timelines with the customer
- Work with internal associates and external vendors on the implementation
- Anticipate potential issues and proactively manages the details
- Regularly communicate project status and disseminate project information to the team
- Serve as a back-up to the training department to conduct training classes and specialized workshops for customers in all areas related to the use of Resware
- Promote the image of the company by conducting yourself in a professional manner
YOUR BACKGROUND THAT LIKELY MAKES YOU A MATCH
- Project management experience; ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects
- Knowledge of Resware
- Real estate/title experience
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems/issues
- Ability to recommend alternative solutions
- Excellent organization and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong technical skills
- Training experience
- Customer service experience
- Business process analysis experience
- Proven attention to detail
- Positive and infectious attitude
Qualia is made up of incredibly bright, mission-driven coworkers who are passionate about using technology to solve real-world problems—and we’re growing quickly. In order to continue building an engaging and dynamic organization, we’re committed to giving everyone the support they need to do great work.
Our benefits package is designed to allow our team members to be their best selves, both in and out of the workplace. In addition to comprehensive health plans, a 401k program, and commuter benefits, we prioritize family and personal well-being through professional development, parental leave, and a flexible time off policy. The team is temporarily remote during the pandemic, but Qualia offers a robust online onboarding program to train new hires, biweekly all hands meetings, daily meditation sessions, and a variety of internal virtual events to keep employees connected.
We believe diverse perspectives and backgrounds are critical to building great technology, and our goal is to cultivate an environment where people feel equally valued and respected. Qualia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status.