At Qualia, we’ve built a new class of real estate technology that simplifies home buying and selling into an easy, understandable, and secure process. Our products bring together users from across the real estate ecosystem—homebuyers and sellers, lenders, title and escrow agents, and real estate agents—onto a single shared platform, providing greater clarity and transparency to real estate transactions. Today, millions of consumers use Qualia to close on homes every year.
We are currently experiencing a period of hypergrowth, bolstered by one of the strongest home buying and refinancing booms in recent history. We are backed by top investors including Tiger Global, Menlo Ventures, Bienville Capital and 8VC. In December 2020, we raised a $65M Series D, valuing us at more than $1B - and we’re just getting started.
WHAT YOU'LL WORK ON
We are looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to lead the charge on marketing and strategy for Qualia’s core Title & Escrow product suite. Our core software today processes over a million closings annually and has become the leading software in the category. As we continue to rapidly build market share, this part of our business will become even more critical and strategic.
As the Product Marketing Manager for our core products, you will be responsible for influencing our product roadmap, enabling our sales and go-to-market teams, and working with our demand gen team to launch products and generate excitement in the market. Reporting directly to the Director of Product Marketing, you will have a high degree of ownership, responsibility, and career growth potential in addition to serving a foundational role for the team. This is a unique opportunity to join our team at a key inflection point and play an integral role in one of the fastest growing real estate technology companies in the Silicon Valley.
- Collaborate with the Product team to define go-to-market strategies and product messaging that compels potential customers to work with Qualia
- Plan and deliver impactful product launches, working closely with teams across Marketing, Sales, Enablement, and Customer Success
- Become an expert in the market, buying decision, competitive landscape, and overall strategy through ongoing research
- Work closely with Demand Gen, Content Marketing, and Customer Marketing on campaign assets to influence movement across various stages of the marketing and sales funnel
- Continuously analyze insights from prospect meetings, customer interviews, and sales tools in order to identify ways to improve our messaging and product capabilities
YOUR BACKGROUND THAT LIKELY MAKES YOU A MATCH
- 5-7+ years of proven experience in a product marketing role or 3+ years of experience in management consulting at a top firm
- Experience with developing high-level strategy (through primary and secondary research) in addition to executing
- Great storyteller and written communicator, with the ability to quickly identify and distil value propositions
- Comfortable communicating and partnering with internal teams on joint go-to-market efforts as well as managing projects with short deadlines, cross-functional dependencies, and competing priorities
- High energy, well organized self-starter with an ownership mentality
- Experience in the real estate or banking/lending industry a plus (but not required)
Qualia is made up of incredibly bright, mission-driven coworkers who are passionate about using technology to solve real world problems—and we’re growing quickly. In order to continue building an engaging and dynamic organization, we’re committed to giving everyone the support they need to do great work.
Our benefits package is designed to allow our team members to be their best selves, both in and out of the workplace. In addition to comprehensive health plans, a 401k program, and commuter benefits, we prioritize family and personal well-being through professional development, parental leave, and a flexible time off policy. The team is temporarily remote during the pandemic, but Qualia offers a robust online onboarding program to train new hires, biweekly all hands meetings, daily meditation sessions, and a variety of internal virtual events to keep employees connected.
We believe diverse perspectives and backgrounds are critical to building great technology, and our goal is to cultivate an environment where people feel equally valued and respected. Qualia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status.