At Qualia, we've built the leading B2B real estate technology that transforms the home buying and selling experience into a simple, secure, and enjoyable process. Our SMB and Enterprise products bring together users from across the real estate ecosystem---homebuyers and sellers, lenders, title and escrow agents, and real estate agents---onto a single shared digital closing platform, providing greater clarity and transparency to real estate transactions. Today, through our business customers across the country, millions of consumers use Qualia to close on homes every year.
As a Customer Support Representative, you will be the primary point of contact for the majority of Qualia users. You will be responsible for fielding inbound calls and emails, providing training where applicable and assisting in the resolution of technical issues. You will maintain an up-to-date understanding of Qualia’s functionality and leverage this knowledge to enhance customers’ use of the platform and to troubleshoot reported problems. You will act as the bridge between the customer and Qualia’s internal teams to ensure that information flows smoothly and is communicated in an effective manner so as to be actionable for all parties. You will cultivate a positive customer experience that drives satisfaction and contributes to the retention of our user base.
This position reports to the Manager of Customer Success. Shifts begin at 8:00 am, 9:00 am, and 10:00 am.
WHAT YOU'LL WORK ON
- Field inbound customer communications to provide prompt responses to user questions.
- Independently manage workload to ensure timely follow up on all cases.
- Maintain up-to-date product knowledge and understanding of support and engineering processes to effectively identify, scope, and communicate bugs and requested product modifications.
- Achieve key performance metrics related to quality, productivity, responsiveness, and customer experience.
YOUR BACKGROUND THAT LIKELY MAKES YOU A MATCH
- Prior experience in Customer Support, or equivalent, with a track record of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Punctual and adept at time management
- Technically fluent, detail oriented, and analytical
- Ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience
- Fast learner with drive for mastery
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with frequent change
- Strong team player but still a self-starter
Qualia is made up of incredibly bright, mission-driven coworkers who are passionate about using technology to solve real world problems---and we're growing quickly. In order to continue building an engaging and dynamic organization, we're committed to giving everyone the support they need to do great work.
Our benefits package is designed to allow our team members to be their best selves, both in and out of the workplace. In addition to comprehensive health plans, a 401k program, and commuter benefits, we prioritize family and personal well-being through professional development, parental leave, and a flexible time off policy. Qualia offers a robust online onboarding program to train new hires, biweekly all hands meetings, and a variety of internal virtual events to keep employees connected.
We believe diverse perspectives and backgrounds are critical to building great technology, and our goal is to cultivate an environment where people feel equally valued and respected. Qualia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status.