At Qualia, we’ve built a new class of real estate technology that simplifies home buying and selling into an easy, understandable, and secure process. Our products bring together users from across the real estate ecosystem—homebuyers and sellers, lenders, title and escrow agents, and real estate agents—onto a single shared platform, providing greater clarity and transparency to real estate transactions. Today, millions of consumers use Qualia to close on homes every year.
WHAT YOU'LL WORK ON
This platform sales team is focused on new customer acquisition in a full-cycle, outbound, account-based sale. Our prospects are real estate attorneys and title companies. A day in the life consists of cold outreach to build pipeline, demoing the platform and guiding the buying process to close.
- Full sales-cycle ownership from prospect to close
- Manage your business pipeline and develop a strategy in an account-based sale
- Generate quality pipeline from named accounts through phone and email outreach
- Research accounts, identify key contacts, generate interest, and understand vendor approval processes
- Manage and maintain accurate contacts, opportunities, and account information within salesforce
- Leverage tools in our sales tech stack with proficiency, which includes SalesLoft, Engagio and Ambition
- Achieve or exceed monthly and quarterly targets
- Accurately forecast sales activity
- Charged with developing a high level of product expertise to lead product demos
YOUR BACKGROUND THAT LIKELY MAKES YOU A MATCH
- 2+ years in full-cycle SaaS-based environment
- 4+ years in sales
- Independent self-starter and adaptable in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to communicate and provide complex solutions to prospective clients
- Demonstrated ability to control the sales process
- Inspirational and professional communicator on any medium (e.g. presentations, meetings, phone calls, email, social media)
- Ability to work well with ambiguity, solve problems and think on your feet
- Entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to do what it takes
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Qualia is made up of incredibly bright, mission-driven coworkers who are passionate about using technology to solve real world problems—and we’re growing quickly. In order to continue building an engaging and dynamic organization, we’re committed to giving everyone the support they need to do great work.
Our benefits package is designed to allow our team members to be their best selves, both in and out of the workplace. In addition to comprehensive health plans, a 401k program, and commuter benefits, we prioritize family and personal well-being through professional development, parental leave, and a flexible time off policy. The team is temporarily remote during the pandemic, but Qualia offers a robust online onboarding program to train new hires, biweekly all hands meetings, daily meditation sessions, and a variety of internal virtual events to keep employees connected.
We believe diverse perspectives and backgrounds are critical to building great technology, and our goal is to cultivate an environment where people feel equally valued and respected. Qualia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status.