At Qualia, we’ve built a new class of real estate technology that simplifies home buying and selling into an easy, understandable, and secure process. Our products bring together users from across the real estate ecosystem—homebuyers and sellers, lenders, title and escrow agents, and real estate agents—onto a single shared platform, providing greater clarity and transparency to real estate transactions. Today, millions of consumers use Qualia to close on homes every year.
WHAT YOU'LL WORK ON
This product leader will have the opportunity to develop a roadmap that fuels expansion in the market, identify and capitalize on new revenue opportunities, and lead a team of product managers to do the best work of their careers. The Director of Product will advocate for our product strategy throughout the company and work with leadership from marketing, sales, and customer success to deliver a pristine customer experience, end-to-end. In collaboration with an exceptionally talented engineering and design team, the Director of Product will deliver company-critical initiatives that fuel adoption and retention of Qualia’s highest revenue products
- Define the product strategy & roadmap for this product area.
- Oversee execution & delivery of the roadmap.
- Manage, mentor, and cultivate a small team of product managers.
- Attract and recruit top product talent to the team.
- Coach top product talent to breakdown complex problems, develop strategies, and collaborate to deliver solutions.
- Ability to roll-up your sleeves, write-up product assessments, scopes, etc. if necessary.
- Represent Qualia to enterprise prospects and clients.
- Partner with leadership in Customer Success, Product Marketing, and Sales to deliver a unified and best-in-class customer experience.
YOUR BACKGROUND THAT LIKELY MAKES YOU A MATCH
- You have shipped extremely successful enterprise SaaS products, for which you were involved in the process from beginning to end.
- You have experience influencing product direction and building buy-in for your vision.
- You are scrappy, you get stuff done, and can create direction out of ambiguity.
- You have a history of analyzing data and using it to inform your product decisions.
- You lead by example and invest wholeheartedly in developing and mentoring your team.
- Ideally, you have experience in Lending, Real Estate, or FinTech.
- Technical degree or background is a plus.
- 8+ years in Product Management.
- 2+ years in leading Product teams.
Qualia is made up of incredibly bright, mission-driven coworkers who are passionate about using technology to solve real world problems—and we’re growing quickly. In order to continue building an engaging and dynamic organization, we’re committed to giving everyone the support they need to do great work.
Our benefits package is designed to allow our team members to be their best selves, both in and out of the workplace. In addition to comprehensive health plans, a 401k program, and commuter benefits, we prioritize family and personal well-being through professional development, parental leave, and a flexible time off policy. The team is temporarily remote during the pandemic, but Qualia offers a robust online onboarding program to train new hires, biweekly all hands meetings, daily meditation sessions, and a variety of internal virtual events to keep employees connected.
We believe diverse perspectives and backgrounds are critical to building great technology, and our goal is to cultivate an environment where people feel equally valued and respected. Qualia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status.