At Qualia, we've built the leading B2B real estate technology that transforms the home buying and selling experience into a simple, secure, and enjoyable process. Our SMB and Enterprise products bring together users from across the real estate ecosystem---homebuyers and sellers, lenders, title and escrow agents, and real estate agents---onto a single shared digital closing platform, providing greater clarity and transparency to real estate transactions. Today, through our business customers across the country, millions of consumers use Qualia to close on homes every year.
WHAT YOU'LL WORK ON
As Qualia embarks on the next phase of growth, we are seeking a Director of Product Marketing to lead a team of high performing B2B product marketers. The Director of Product Marketing will oversee Qualia's go-to-market, positioning, and sales enablement programs. The ideal candidate for this role is a marketing athlete, highly analytical, wildly creative, and a tremendous coach. You’ll help to lead strategic new marketing initiatives such as new product launches and pushes into new geographies and verticals.
Example projects include leading product launches involving high volume real estate transactions, developing tools to improve sales effectiveness in new verticals, engaging with analysts and trade press, and presenting to customers, partners, and internal audiences.
- Master Qualia's story, and develop product positioning and competitively differentiated messaging for a portfolio of products, based on customer/user research, market insights, and product knowledge.
- Customer Champion: Garner and possess an in-depth knowledge of our customers and how Qualia can transform their day-to-day beyond that of our competitors through customer and competitor analysis.
- Empower Sales Teams: Create industry narratives, playbooks, collateral, asset-creation, and full funnel GTM programs to elevate a rapidly growing salesforce to close deals at increasingly faster and higher-volume capacities while solidifying lifetime customers.
- Craftsmanship: Flourishes in a fast paced environment and is excited to build a high-impact marketing team with scalable processes that drives growth and profitability across all functions of the company. Outstanding ability to work cross-functionally with sales, customer success, marketing, product and executives while owning what you bring to the table.
- Define an Overarching Product Narrative: Establish a cohesive narrative around all our solutions and how they complement one another to enable business transformation.
- Leadership: Track record of hiring and developing strong talent; “leads from the front,” with deep knowledge of operational details, project management process, and a willingness to get hands dirty.
- Integrated Marketing: Track record of close partnership with growth and demand generation teams to drive sales growth through marketing.
- Insights: Develop compelling insights on users and accounts, voice of the customer, and campaign effectiveness through reports or research. Works with business partners to translate insights into actionable recommendations that promote business objectives and drive tangible business results.
- Owns the collaboration and project management between Product and the entire GTM team around non-support related product updates.
- Championing, role modeling, and embedding Qualia’s cultural principles as we grow.
- Hire, develop, and lead an inclusive, engaged, and high performing team.
YOUR BACKGROUND THAT LIKELY MAKES YOU A MATCH
- 8+ years of product marketing experience in B2B technology, preferably in SaaS
- 3+ years experience building and leading a team of individual contributors and/or managers
- Track record of partnering with product to contribute to product strategy
- History of developing positioning and messaging for products that serve multiple use cases and personas
- Experience marketing in an enterprise technology sales cycle; familiar with inside and field sales, SDR programs, and outbound marketing campaigns
- Deep understanding of software. Experience with enterprise systems, mortgage industry, or real estate are a plus
- Strong communication, story-telling and presentation skills with the ability to tailor messaging to different audiences and different functions; ability to take complex and make it simple
- Track record of hiring and leading top product marketing talent
California and Colorado Applicants: This role has a base annual salary of $200,000-$220,000 plus a competitive equity and benefits package. (Salary to be determined by relevant experience, location, knowledge, and skills of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.)
Qualia is made up of incredibly bright, mission-driven coworkers who are passionate about using technology to solve real world problems---and we're growing quickly. In order to continue building an engaging and dynamic organization, we're committed to giving everyone the support they need to do great work.
Our benefits package is designed to allow our team members to be their best selves, both in and out of the workplace. In addition to comprehensive health plans, a 401k program, and commuter benefits, we prioritize family and personal well-being through professional development, parental leave, and a flexible time off policy. Qualia offers a robust online onboarding program to train new hires, biweekly all hands meetings, and a variety of internal virtual events to keep employees connected.
We believe diverse perspectives and backgrounds are critical to building great technology, and our goal is to cultivate an environment where people feel equally valued and respected. Qualia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status.