Qualia is a digital real estate closing technology company that provides the infrastructure to streamline the home closing experience. The company offers a suite of products that brings together homebuyers and sellers, lenders, title & escrow agents and real estate agents onto one secure shared platform. Qualia was founded in 2015 by Forbes 30 Under 30 Award recipients Nate Baker, Joel Gottsegen and Lucas Hansen. The company is backed by top investors including 8VC, Bienville Capital, Menlo Ventures and Tiger Global and currently processes 15% of all US real estate transactions.
- Identify what our customers need and translate that into first-in-class enterprise, workflow software.
- Become an expert in our customers and prospects -- intimately understand their workflows, pain points, and growth opportunities.
- Facilitate focus groups and conduct user interviews.
- Plan and deliver the medium-term roadmap.
- Prioritize. Have a systematic method for prioritization that considers the immediate needs and long-term vision of the company.
- Translate long term goals into a product development plan of incremental progression.
- Analyze the market and identify revenue opportunities.
- Actively seek out and validate new, revenue-driving opportunities within your domain.
- Write clear specs that communicates problems, criteria, and context succinctly.
- Collaborate closely with Engineering and Design to implement elegant, robust, and sophisticated web products.
- Obtain data about adoption and engagement. Ability to analyze and rapidly respond or iterate based off of new information.
- Build relationships internally and externally that are productive and enjoyable.
- Work in close partnership with Customer Success to put out fires, service our largest accounts, and consistently have a finger on the pulse of our customers.
- Work in close partnership with Sales to understand what makes Qualia the inevitable software choice for potential clients.
YOUR BACKGROUND THAT LIKELY MAKES YOU A MATCH
- You have 4+ years experience building extraordinary enterprise software as a Product Manager.
- Proven track record of increasing revenue of products you manage.
- Experience with Agile Product Development methodologies.
- Experience conducting focus groups and user interviews.
- You are analytical and strategic. Proven track record of using data to validate assumptions. You are open and curious to learn from outcomes.
- Customer obsession. You love enabling people to do their best work, whether it’s the customers you are servicing or your collaborators on the engineering floor.
- You’re oriented towards solving problems through listening, disambiguating, asking questions, and negotiating trade-offs. You are comfortable making the final decision and thrive when you drive teams toward common goals.
- Experience creating roadmaps and communicating them to executives.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication.
- Experience in the real estate, lending, or insurance industries is a plus.
We want to make it as easy as possible for our team members to create great work and live a healthy work/life balance. Our benefits package takes care of employees both inside and outside of the office. Each day employees dine together- eating a delicious meal from a local vendor. Our kitchen is stocked with snacks and beverages. We offer a slew of other benefits such as: flexible PTO, fun monthly events, great health benefits, a new laptop, and a gorgeous work environment.
Qualia is growing fast. We’re passionate about technology that solves real world problems that affect millions. Our team is made up of incredibly fun and bright co-workers. We set a high bar, but also value balancing hard work with social outings.