Qualia is a digital real estate closing technology company that provides the infrastructure to streamline the home closing experience. The company offers a suite of products that brings together homebuyers and sellers, lenders, title & escrow agents and real estate agents onto one secure shared platform. Qualia was founded in 2015 by Forbes 30 Under 30 Award recipients Nate Baker, Joel Gottsegen and Lucas Hansen. The company is backed by top investors including 8VC, Bienville Capital, Menlo Ventures and Tiger Global and currently processes 15% of all US real estate transactions. Qualia is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has offices in Austin, TX.
We are fundamentally transforming the real estate closing process, a $40 billion industry historically untouched by modern technology. Our platform brings everyone involved in the closing process – lenders, realtors, title agents, home buyers and sellers – onto one shared, secure, mobile platform. Qualia has grown to over 10% of monthly U.S. real estate closings in our first two years on the market and our growth continues to accelerate.
About the Role
We are looking for a high energy content leader to join Qualia’s growing Marketing Team and build a high quality content development powerhouse. You will focus on providing value to prospects and users through the development of educational and sales enablement content.
Importantly, you will be the key content partner to our Demand Gen and Sales Enablement teams, developing creative assets that help explain to our audience not only what we do and how we help them, but also be the creative backbone for their campaigns to drive meaningful engagement.
Your day to day
- Accelerate the expansion of Qualia’s content marketing campaign strategy and execution across a variety of channels including web, paid social, partners, email, and more.
- Partner cross-functionally with demand gen, product marketing, design, and other stakeholders to develop a range of multimedia content (i.e,. web videos, blog posts, eBooks, webinars) to support overall marketing team goals
- Produce content for partners, influencers, and product launches
- Oversee and optimize Qualia’s Company Blog, product newsletter, and other owned content
- Work with content developers across Qualia to ensure consistency of voice across the full customer lifecycle
Your background that likely makes you a match
- 5-7 years of experience and a degree in a related field such as marketing or communications
- Experience in B2B marketing, with exposure to enterprise organizations
- Experience in editorial and strategic content marketing, with a focus on business, finance or technology
- Strong understanding of paid and organic media channels and how they relate to content and campaign promotion and amplification
- Outstanding editing capabilities
- Loves storytelling with excellent speaking, writing and editing skills
- A strategic thinker capable of generating product and educational narratives
- Track record of developing and managing a robust content development calendar
- Gets energized from examining information, exploring new concepts and gets excited about innovating and new ways of working.
- The opportunity to join a smart and exciting team that is passionate about working together to solve a massive problem that impacts every home buyer and seller
- A team culture that embraces individual curiosity, professional growth and development
- Competitive salary, equity, and benefits
- Centrally located Downtown office
- Flexible vacation/time-off policy
- Other fun perks like daily catered lunches, weekly happy hours & team trips