We're always looking for talented people to join our business, which is why we don't have specific roles on our careers page for people to apply to. If you would like to apply but you can't find a role that quite fits what you're looking for, then send us your CV and a Cover Letter telling us more about what kind of work you'd like to do, and what area you would like to work in (a breakdown of our teams can be found here).

Apply for this Job

* Required
resume chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)
cover_letter chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)

Demographic Questions

At Quadrature, we want to build and grow a business that we can all be proud of. We know that diversity, equity and inclusion are critical to this. 

We aim to remove barriers so that everyone sees us as somewhere they’d love to work. It is a sad truth that people will face challenges socially, politically or economically based on their gender, ethnicity, disability, age, sexuality, religion, geography or upbringing. However you identify - especially if you have a background that naturally places you at a disadvantage versus others - we hope to build a business that welcomes everyone for their authentic self. This core value is a pillar of our business and critical to our success. 

We have included the following questions, taken from the UK’s most recent Census (2021). Your responses to the following questions will be used (in aggregate only) to help us identify areas of improvement in our process. Your responses will not be associated with your specific application, and they will not influence our hiring decision.

I identify my gender as: (Select one) *

I identify my ethnicity as: (Select one) *

Enter the verification code sent to to confirm you are not a robot, then submit your application.

This application was flagged as potential bot traffic. To resubmit your application, turn off any VPNs, clear the browser's cache and cookies, or try another browser. If you still can't submit it, contact our support team through the help center.