Quadrant Strategies is a Washington, D.C.-based research firm that works with Fortune 500 and public sector entities facing significant and time-sensitive challenges to their reputation or brand. The bulk of client work revolves around communications, business, and marketing strategies for the client's most significant challenges, both in the heat of a crisis and when the company is addressing other strategic business hurdles. Quadrant uses custom market research to assess a situation and provide strategic insights.
The partners at Quadrant Strategies have advised more than 25 of the Fortune 50 on some of the highest profile corporate and public affairs issues of the last two decades. The firm generally engages with clients' top leadership, and much of the work is strictly confidential, even within clients' own organizations.
This role is based in our London office. The ideal candidate is looking to gain experience working on consulting-style engagements for companies and organizations in a wide range of industries, including but not limited to technology, health care, finance and entertainment. Consultants will manage projects on their own, including interacting with and advising clients directly, with a view to moving to a client and consulting leadership role as soon as they are ready. We provide opportunities for quick advancement and a structured and continuing career development program.
- Work with partners to design and execute client engagements, including writing proposals, strategy and research memos and other external reports, and presenting them to clients
- Directly manage a team of Associates and Senior Associates (typically 1-4 staff members)
- Design, develop, implement and analyze qualitative and quantitative studies, such as proprietary polling, focus groups and other research methodologies
- Manage client projects, including allocating resources across the team to meet project goals and deadlines
- Participate in the management and operations of the company, including developing and managing vendor relationships, overseeing the operations of their own team, and helping drive business development
*This section is not a check-list, but more of a guide in what we feel would be ideal for the position. We encourage everyone who's interested to submit an application, even if they feel they don't hit every skill highlighted
- Shows a passion for learning about different industries and clients’ reputational challenges
- Keen analytical and writing ability with a demonstrated track record of generating insight
- Demonstrated orientation toward client service
- Strong oral communication and writing skills and a keen attention to detail
- Experienced and effective team and project manager
- Thrives under pressure and in fast paced situations
- Demonstrates excellent judgment and perfect discretion
- Highly organized, with excellent time management skills; capable of managing across multiple projects at once
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong academic record
- Three to four years’ work experience, preferably in communications, strategy, consulting or related professional services
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
Quadrant’s headquarters is in Washington, DC, but we have offices in New York City, Dallas, London and Belgrade. Employees may request to work from any of our offices, pending approval based on office availability and an employee’s work authorization status. Our offices are open on a hybrid work model, with employees working in-office at least three days a week.
Compensation and benefits are competitive. All candidates must be authorized to work in the country where their home office is located.
Quadrant Strategies is an equal opportunity employer. Learn more at www.quadrantstrategies.com.