Venice Music is a fast-moving, progressive, inclusive, and pioneering music company, combining key pillars of artist management, distribution tech, and record label. Venice Music is a distribution platform with premium services for playlisting, strategic, creative marketing, and artist development - offering artists a new approach to developing and releasing music.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
As a Venice Streaming Intern, you’ll be responsible for supporting the U.S. team, conducting a variety of tasks both creative and admin based. From artist research,reporting & analysis, presentation building, assisting with playlist pitching and more.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Work cross functionally with internal teams with the streaming department and assisting with U.S. label and artist services coordination
- Oversee and execute assigned creative tasks or projects - more specifically weekly presentations for streaming partners, new submission pitches and re-submission pitches
- Ideate and support artist development by bringing new innovative ideas to the table
- Participate in weekly Chart meetings and others were relevant - including note taking where applicable
- Support the team / Head of Streaming on a task-by-task basis which will give key insight into artist campaigns, streaming set-up and reporting success
WHO YOU ARE
- Loves to use streaming services to discover new music
- Interested in learning more about the streaming landscape
- Quick and agile - a great communicator, both verbally and written
- Have an understanding of Chartmetric, and other platforms with the ability to pull and analyze data
- Someone who is seeking to better understand the music industry ecosystem and has a passion for it
- An autonomous worker that can escalate questions or issues when appropriate
- Interest in data, analysis, streaming trends and all that the streaming landscape is and offers
- Minimum 15-20 hours availability for internship.
- Must be based in the U.S.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. if a foreign student.
- Must be currently enrolled and eligible for university credit.
This is a non-paid internship.
Music distribution no longer needs to be a commodity. Labels aren’t only looking to get their music from A to B; they want to simplify their workflow and their records to succeed. Venice was the brainchild of music execs who found distribution platforms unnecessarily complicated and their services unhelpful in driving success. Our answer is an elegantly designed and highly intuitive interface that enables labels to distribute music, manage their artist roster, and track splits & payments. Venice also has a Premium Services team for playlisting and strategic, creative marketing available upon request.
Q&A is a modern music company building software & services solutions with a strategic mindset towards the future of the music business. Led by Troy Carter and Suzy Ryoo, the Q&A team debuted VENICE in 2021 as a platform and community to support independent artists, managers & labels. Q&A is a remote-first, global company with teammates across the U.S. and in the U.K.
Q&A is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability or genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.