Venice Music is a fast-moving, progressive, inclusive, and pioneering music company, combining key pillars of artist management, distribution tech, and record label. Venice Music is a distribution platform with premium services for playlisting, strategic, creative marketing, and artist development - offering artists a new approach to developing and releasing music.
Content Operations / Customer Support
As a Content Operations intern, you’ll be responsible for supporting the Digital Supply Chain and Customer Support workstreams to ensure customer success in managing content releases and general use of Venice tools and features. You will help the Operations team support Venice subscription members successfully ingest and distribute content through Venice, respond to platform questions, mitigate blockers, and complete post-release support requests as needed. Projects may vary from both strategic to technical tasks, so a broad skill set and interest are welcomed.
- A natural problem solver, deeply analytical
- Instinctive knack for using music and video distribution software products and are capable of troubleshooting issues independently
- Customer oriented - capable of quickly assessing and addressing customer needs
- Tech savvy - Resourceful in finding and implementing tools to optimize and automate processes
- An autonomous worker that can escalate questions or issues when appropriate
- Someone who is resourceful with a great work ethic
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Support release management tasks, including content delivery, updates and takedowns product registration
- Field and respond to general customer inquiries across all communications channels (email, chat, Discord, etc.) utilizing Venice Knowledge base and other support tools
- Triage and escalate support requests requiring Ops involvement
- Detect and flag suspicious releases
- Enhance and maintain Venice support knowledge base and support tools
- Minimum 20 hours availability for internship.
- Must be based in the U.S.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. if a foreign student.
- Must be currently enrolled and eligible for university credit.
This is a non-paid internship.
Music distribution no longer needs to be a commodity. Labels aren’t only looking to get their music from A to B; they want to simplify their workflow and their records to succeed. Venice was the brainchild of music execs who found distribution platforms unnecessarily complicated and their services unhelpful in driving success. Our answer is an elegantly designed and highly intuitive interface that enables labels to distribute music, manage their artist roster, and track splits & payments. Venice also has a Premium Services team for playlisting and strategic, creative marketing available upon request.
Q&A is a modern music company building software & services solutions with a strategic mindset towards the future of the music business. Led by Troy Carter and Suzy Ryoo, the Q&A team debuted VENICE in 2021 as a platform and community to support independent artists, managers & labels. Q&A is a remote-first, global company with teammates across the U.S. and in the U.K.
Q&A is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability or genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.