Venice Music is a fast-moving, progressive, inclusive, and pioneering music company, combining key pillars of artist management, distribution tech, and record label. Venice Music is a distribution platform with premium services for playlisting, strategic, creative marketing, and artist development - offering artists a new approach to developing and releasing music.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
As a Venice Music Partner Acquisition and Success intern, you’ll be responsible for supporting the team by conducting a variety of tasks such as corporate and artist research, reporting & analysis, presentation building, documentation, and more. Work as an intern may vary from both administrative to creative tasks, so a broad skill set and interest is welcome. In this position, you will report directly to our Partner Acquisition and Success team lead.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Research and evaluate companies/artists for potential partnerships
- Work creatively to brainstorm and recommend opportunities for points of collaboration
- Prepare assets and presentations for external partnerships
- Analysis of Partner activities and identify fitting opportunities
- Assist with collecting information for deal proposals
- Note-taking with written communication updates to internal team
- Keep all partner-related documentation up to date
- Stay current with music industry news and trends
WHO YOU ARE
- A great communicator, both verbally and written.
- A problem solver and critical thinker.
- Someone who is seeking to better understand the music industry ecosystem and has a passion for it.
- An autonomous worker who is detail-oriented and can escalate questions or issues when appropriate.
- Someone who is resourceful with a great work ethic.
- Someone who is experienced with social networking sites.
- Minimum 15-20 hours availability for internship.
- Must be based in the U.S.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. if a foreign student.
- Must be currently enrolled and eligible for university credit.
This is a non-paid internship.
Music distribution no longer needs to be a commodity. Labels aren’t only looking to get their music from A to B; they want to simplify their workflow and their records to succeed. Venice was the brainchild of music execs who found distribution platforms unnecessarily complicated and their services unhelpful in driving success. Our answer is an elegantly designed and highly intuitive interface that enables labels to distribute music, manage their artist roster, and track splits & payments. Venice also has a Premium Services team for playlisting and strategic, creative marketing available upon request.
Q&A is a modern music company building software & services solutions with a strategic mindset towards the future of the music business. Led by Troy Carter and Suzy Ryoo, the Q&A team debuted VENICE in 2021 as a platform and community to support independent artists, managers & labels. Q&A is a remote-first, global company with teammates across the U.S. and in the U.K.
Q&A is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability or genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.