Q&A is a fast-moving, progressive, inclusive and pioneering music company, combining key pillars of artist management, distribution tech and record label. Q&A recently introduced Venice, a music distribution platform with premium services available for playlisting, strategic, creative marketing and artist development – offering artists a new approach to development and releasing their music.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
As a Venice Streaming Intern, you’ll be responsible for supporting the team by conducting a variety of creative tasks such as artist research, reporting & analysis, presentation building,, and more. In this position, you will report directly to your assigned Project Manager and the Services Team.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Work cross functionally with internal teams and external partners
- Oversee and execute assigned creative tasks or projects
- Ideate and support artist development by bringing new innovative ideas to the table
- Support the services team on key initiatives by building research or presentation decks
WHO YOU ARE
- A great communicator, both verbally and written
- A problem solver
- Someone who is seeking to better understand the music industry ecosystem and has a passion for it
- An autonomous worker that can escalate questions or issues when appropriate
- Someone who is resourceful with a great work ethic
- Someone who is experienced with various streaming platforms
- Knowledge and/or background of music streaming in South East Asia, LATAM and China is a plus
- Deep understanding of TikTok streams/trends is a must
- Minimum 15-20 hours availability for internship.
Music distribution no longer needs to be a commodity. Labels aren’t only looking to get their music from A to B; they want to simplify their workflow and their records to succeed. Venice was the brainchild of music execs who found distribution platforms unnecessarily complicated and their services unhelpful in driving success. Our answer is an elegantly designed and highly intuitive interface that enables labels to distribute music, manage their artist roster, and track splits & payments. Venice also has a Premium Services team for playlisting and strategic, creative marketing available upon request.
Q&A is a modern music company building software & services solutions with a strategic mindset towards the future of the music business. Led by Troy Carter and Suzy Ryoo, the Q&A team debuted VENICE in 2021 as a platform and community to support independent artists, managers & labels. Q&A is a remote-first, global company with teammates across the U.S. and in the U.K.
Q&A is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability or genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.