Who We Are
Perchwell is a small distributed team of intellectually curious and passionate individuals who are working together with forward-thinking MLS and brokerages on a mission to change the real estate industry. As a complete market intelligence, search and collaboration solution, we enable agents to differentiate themselves by evaluating the market and developing hyper-personalized, actionable insights for their clients in seconds.
As a team, we have diverse backgrounds, interests and lifestyles, but we are united by our values. We do exceptional work, pay attention to the details, build great products, and have a positive impact on the industry we serve.
Built in one of the most competitive real estate markets in the world (New York), our clients include top local and national brokerages, which serve as natural distribution channels as we launch in new markets across the country.
Already profitable and growing rapidly, we’re using our recent Series A (Founders Fund, Lux Capital) to launch into new markets across the US, with target revenue growth of 10x and team growth of 5x within the next 12 months.
Who we're looking for
Engineering Tech Lead
- Helping make architectural decisions and providing the team with technical guidance and oversight
- Contribute best-practices and architectural leadership to our applications
- Facilitate team and cross-team discussions, resolve conflict, and facilitate cross-functional collaboration
- Do code-reviews, and be hands-on with implementation when needed and can lead by example.
- Work closely with the product team to align on the roadmap, priorities and design considerations.
- This role will be mostly remote but will require some on-site meetings at Perchwell's New York Soho-based office
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical field
- 7+ years of experience with software development
- 3+ years of technical leadership experience
- Experience with containerization, micro-services architecture, continuous integration and deployment.
- Experience designing and implementing highly available, performant and scalable systems.
- Experience owning and driving complex cross-team technical initiatives from conceptualization to implementation to production
- Experience leading cross-team discussions, resolving conflict while respecting opinions and facilitate cross-functional collaboration
- Familiarity with Ruby and Rails
- Familiarity with JVM ecosystem (Java and Kotlin)
- Experience with AWS
- Experience working in SaaS startups
- Experience with people management