Senior Associate Consultant
As one of Putnam’s Senior Associate Consultants, you will be an integral part of a cohesive engagement team and will be instrumental in driving and developing the core components of each engagement. In this role you will:
- Work throughout each engagement to help identify critical issues
- Lead key analytical components of the project
- Help drive the ultimate strategic conclusions and client recommendations
At Putnam, Senior Associate Consultants are relied upon to both execute the analytical underpinnings of our engagements, help drive the growth of our junior staff, as well as actively participate in the development of the strategic recommendations we provide our clients.
Desired Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate for the Senior Associate position is:
- Highly intelligent and self-motivated individual with a strong work ethic and excellent team skills.
- Proven analytic abilities, a strong academic track record and problem-solving skills
- Minimum of 2-3 year of relevant professional services experience are required (consulting experience is a plus, but not a requirement).
- Our Senior Associate Consultants take on management level opportunities on their cases, introductory management experience is a plus.
- Opportunities for continued professional growth abound at Putnam where we have a long track record of promoting from within as our primary source of management level talent.
What we offer!
- Competitive salary, accompanied by excellent year-end bonus
- Exceptional professional growth and promotion opportunities, through extensive learning & development and mentorship
- Additional benefits include a 401(k) plan, health, dental & disability insurance, paid time off, health & wellness allowances
- Potential for graduate education tuition reimbursement
Putnam, an Inizio Advisory Company, is a premier strategic consulting partner for pharmaceutical and life science companies serving a range of biopharmaceutical, diagnostics, medtech, and private equity/venture capital clients. For more than 30 years, we have provided high-impact strategic advice and analytical services, helping our clients solve their most complex challenges across the patient journey and franchise lifecycle to bring preventions and treatments to those that need them. We offer an unparalleled depth and breadth of advisory service expertise combined with scientific and technical capabilities across strategic and therapeutic areas. We listen to client needs, help shape hypotheses, analyze data, and advise on the strategy of life-changing therapies, empowering better decisions to create long-term value for patients.
We pride ourselves on a team-based approach that is client focused and impact oriented. We serve many of the industry leaders, including the top 20 global biopharmaceutical companies. Most of our studies combine sophisticated quantitative analytics with significant qualitative fact-finding and synthesis to inform strategic decision-making. Our diverse casework spans portfolio prioritization, development pathway and resource optimization, market assessment, product pricing and launch strategies, market segment growth strategies, sales and marketing strategies, franchise development and patent expiration strategies. Our team members are our greatest asset and significantly contribute to the growth and success of our firm. Consistently ranked as one of the Top Consulting Firms by Vault, Putnam offers a unique opportunity to play a central role in supporting leading life science companies.
We have a true global presence with 550+ talented team members sitting across 3 continents. Our primary office locations are Boston, New York, San Francisco, London, Newcastle, Japan, Tunisia, Delhi, Krakow, and Paris. But for the right role and candidate, remote work is an option.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are tenets of our core values. We strive to create a culture and environment that fosters belonging and authenticity across all levels and values individuals for their skills, experience, diverse backgrounds, and unique perspectives. Collectively, DEI serves as a foundational element of who we are and how we work with our clients and with each other.
Our core values:
We are proudly part of Inizio Advisory, a trusted advisor for pharmaceutical and life science companies that turns science into strategy, supporting execution at every stage of the product and patient journey from early commercialization to launch and beyond. Offering market research and insights; strategy, people and transformation consulting; and commercial benchmarking delivered through sector specific connected solutions and intelligence, Inizio Advisory helps create long-term value for clients and their patients.
This is an Equal Employment Opportunity.
Please note that Putnam Associates is in no way affiliated with Putnam Investments and that this is not a finance opportunity.