About the Role
The Implementation Specialist will manage the onboarding of our customers by successfully implementing the ChurchStaq product suite. The ideal individual provides distinctive post-sale service that makes Pushpay the market leader and preferred choice in the non-profit space. This individual possesses a passion for customer satisfaction, obsession for accuracy, a blend of technical and customer-centric skills, a drive for excellence, can effectively navigate objections, and has what it takes to deliver results.
Ranked number 24 by Seattle Business Magazine in the ‘Washington’s 100 Best Companies to Work For’ list in the large companies category; and named as one of Built In Seattle’s ‘Best Places to Work’
What You'll Do
- Project manage the onboarding and implementation of enterprise level customers, manage a pipeline, and meet or exceed KPI’s.
- Become an expert in the Pushpay product suite and set appropriate expectations with the customer.
- Deliver results, provide high quality customer interactions, drive product adoption, and effectively manage multiple/simultaneous implementations.
- Coordinate with Product, Service Delivery, and Customer Success teams to execute on implementation.
- Build and effectively execute account plans and strategies unique to each account.
- Regularly review assigned accounts to highlight key results, analyze metrics, demonstrate value, and emphasize the ROI, as well as, recommend process/procedure changes to better utilize Pushpay services.
- Help develop existing customer relationships with the company; in-line with the company service process and ensure maximum customer retention is achieved.
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions and competitive activities.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual goals and provide accurate, timely reports and forecasts as needed for management.
- Receive direction from the VP, Director of Implementation, and guidance from Customer Success Team Leads.
Benefits and Compensation
We have a passion for making all employees feel supported. In addition to having a genuine interest in helping you do your best work and drive your career, we offer:
- 100% employer-paid premiums for Medical, Dental, and Vision for employee
- 50% employer-paid premiums for Medical, Dental, and Vision for dependents
- 401K match
- Flexible working program
- 12 paid company holidays
- Starting PTO is 15 days
- CO Salary Range $67,923 - $75,470
What You'll Bring
- Excellent communication and project management abilities.
- Ability to identify, critique, suggest, and implement intelligent changes to the clients and business optimization processes.
- Strong problem resolution skills - proven ability to engage and interact with internal teams to resolve client issues.
- Desire to work in a startup environment, with proactive mindset and minimum need for supervision.
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce).
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload to meet deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent client relationships.
- Well-organized and strong work ethic.
- Ability to anticipate change and adjust priorities accordingly.
- Understanding of key drivers for local church success.
- Understanding of industry culture, products, and services.
- Excellent eye for detail – ability to create accurate and high quality pieces of work.
- Bilingual in Spanish; ability to translate verbal and written communication, and speak to customers in Spanish.
- BA/BS Degree.
- 3+ years of working in SaaS onboarding and implementation, or as a Customer Success Manager.
Pushpay is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Pushpay, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pushpay helps organizations and communities come to gather & stay connected, strengthening community, connection, and belonging through our suite of mobile apps, management software, and giving technology. Our 450 Pushpay teammates support 10,000+ customers as they drive social good. We’re growing fast, and we need driven and teachable talent. Join our team and grow with us.