*The following states are approved as remote work locations for this position: CA, CO, FL, GA, HI, IA, MD, MI, NC, NY, OH, SD, TN, TX, WA. All other states are not in consideration for this role at this time.
You'll be a member of a feature team of developers, responsible for delivering solutions that drive user outcomes in your product area, and contributing to a cohesive experience across the product suite. You value working directly with product managers, designers and QAs on a daily basis and influencing others to ensure the best outcomes for our users and our product. You deeply care about people, and have a passion to create a place where talented people want to work.
What You Bring
- 4+ years in software development experience
- A record of making positive impacts through technology based experiences
- Ability to solve complex development problems with scalable solutions that future development can understand and build on top of
- The ability to communicate fluidly and pragmatically in written and verbal forms to fellow team members, and at times, leaders
- Experience with collaborative and agile software development practices
- The capability to form meaningful working partnerships with product managers, designers and QAs
- Exposure to modern software practices such as TDD, CI/CD, etc
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or a related field
- Previous experience leading a team
What You'll Do
Our Senior Software Development Engineer for React has the skills and passion to collaboratively build great software tools while contributing to a vibrant development culture.
As well as being surrounded by other dedicated and talented software engineers and teams, we provide an environment that promotes open discussion about approaches to solve complex problems and encourages engineers to learn new technologies and techniques.
This role has high growth opportunities, including expanding responsibility in leading engineering teams. Therefore, adaptability and Mentoring less experienced engineers to foster their career path and growth are essential qualities for this role.
Benefits and Compensation
We have a passion for making all employees feel supported. In addition to having a genuine interest in helping you do your best work and drive your career, we offer:
- 100% Employer-paid premiums for Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits plus 401(k) program.
- Annual training allowance
- Bringing together exceptionally talented and generous colleagues
- Use your software development superpower to craft products that have large social impact
- Flexible working program
- Competitive salary
- Mac-based gear + latest UX tools
- Communicative leadership
- Volunteering options through our employee led Pushpay Cares team
- Grow your skills in a mature software development practice where self-directed learning and growth are part of your consistent work rhythms.
- CO state: $112,000 - $137,000
- Other states: compensation varies by location
Pushpay helps organizations and communities come to gather & stay connected, strengthening community, connection, and belonging through our suite of mobile apps, management software, and giving technology. Our 550 Pushpay teammates support 10,000+ customers as they drive social good. In the 2021 financial year we were honored to process US $6.9 billion in charitable giving. We’re growing fast, including an exciting acquisition in 2021, and we need driven and teachable talent. Join Pushpay and grow with us.