Pushpay exists to bring people together by strengthening community, connection, and belonging. As the leading provider of mobile apps and giving technology to churches, schools, and nonprofits, Pushpay helps organizations and their communities stay connected anytime, anywhere.
We recently announced the exciting news of Pushpay and Church Community Builder merging together to deliver a best-in-class fully integrated church management system (ChMS), custom community app, and giving solutions for organizations in the US faith sector.The combination of our two companies gives us complimentary world class solutions for our customers and aligns strongly with Pushpay’s core strategy of providing innovative, market-leading solutions for customers.
A smart and motivated sales executive with at least 8 years of sales experience and 5 years of experience leading large inside and field sales teams that work both inbound leads generated from online lead gen and outbound leads from account lists. Your strong leadership skills, sales skills and ability to lead by example are evident in everything you do. You’re a results-driven, competitive, and hungry sales minded leader who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth start-up environment.
You have the necessary drive to create open and effective communication channels, while delivering the value of our platform as the best on the market. You are an excellent verbal and written communicator. You are a strong manager and have experience leading, coaching, training and developing team members.
This position will report directly to the Chief Growth Officer
As The VP Of Sales, You will:
- Manage multiple teams of SDR’s and AE’s through a Director and Manager structure operating in an online digital lead gen environment.
- Own and manage the entire sales process/cycle from top to bottom & shape the sales strategy.
- Set and achieve revenue targets according to company goals / sales conversion metrics & monthly or annual sales goals.
- Deliver positive results against quarterly and annual revenue goals
- Work closely with the Marketing team on generating leads and on developing & optimizing messaging to increase sales team effectiveness.
- Cultivate and maintain deep relationships with both current clients and new prospects
- Own the overall team performance and pacing towards our business goals.
- Be a subject matter expert in your domain, constantly review the market to determine customer’s changing needs.
- Utilize Salesforce.com to track activity and update lead and opportunity information.
- Plan the Sales’ team HC & structure to achieve target business goals.
- Fluent in solution sales methodologies and have worked with value selling/ROI teams & tools
- Works well across teams -- role will interact with Marketing, Customer Success, Product, and Operations teams frequently.
- Lead the team to meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual team targets by generating a sales pipeline, accelerating active opportunities and driving to close while growing existing client relationships.
- Report on monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets and deliver competitive business insights, trends and analysis to drive ongoing performance improvements
- Talent magnet -- demonstrated history of hiring top talent and working with them at successive companies.
- Drive your team to expand knowledge and nurture professional development and performance.
- Represent the company at industry conferences and events.
- 8+ years of inside and/or field sales experience, preferably within fast-growing SaaS and/or subscription-based software model
- 5+ years experience in leading Inside SDR/AE sales teams working closely with Marketing to execute the sales portion of digital GTM strategy.
- 5+ years in a SaaS sales management function with experience and shown performance as a people manager
- BA/BS degree or equivalent combination of degree and experience
- Strong understanding of our customers in the faith market is highly desired
- Proven track record of building and managing professional sales teams in a high performing, rapidly growing environment
- A natural ability to collaborate and work with cross-functional teams
- Ability to hire, ramp, lead and motivate sales teams around high performance
- Experience using Salesforce for prospecting, forecasting, and reporting
- Proven ability to join and support Account Executives on sales calls while coaching them on effective sales processes
- Strong negotiation, mediation, and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent creative and strategic thinking to provide solutions to prospective clients
- Effective oral and written communication for internal reviews, summaries, feedback, and executive reports.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills
This position is located in our Colorado Springs, CO or in our Redmond, WA location.
The candidate will need to be physically located in either of these locations