Are you ready to be part of a mission that is impacting more than the bottom line? Are you a Business Analyst who loves solving problems and managing implementation of scalable solutions? Are you capable of balancing multiple projects? If so, keep on reading!
What We Do
Pushpay exists to bring people together by strengthening community, connection, and belonging. As the leading provider of mobile apps and giving technology to churches, schools, and nonprofits, Pushpay helps organizations and their communities stay connected anytime, anywhere.
We recently announced the exciting news of Pushpay and Church Community Builder merging together to deliver a best-in-class fully integrated church management system (ChMS), custom community app, and giving solutions for organizations in the faith sector. The combination of our two companies gives us complimentary world class solutions for our customers and aligns strongly with Pushpay’s core strategy of providing innovative, market-leading solutions for customers.
Who We Are As A Company
We have over 400 employees between Redmond, Colorado Springs, and Auckland, NZ (where we were founded). As we scale, it’s important that we hire to our growth culture values of People Come First, Innovation, Excellence, Simplicity and Generosity. These growth values reflect who we are as a company and how we serve our customers, employees and stakeholders.
What You Will Do
The primary concern of someone performing this role is to unpack the problem, discover and document the requirements, and work to support the rapid, agile and continuous delivery of improvements to Pushpay business systems.
Key areas of responsibility
- As a Business Analyst on our Technical Operations team, you will play a critical role in articulating existing internal business processes and their gaps, gathering and documenting business requirements, facilitating project conversations with stakeholders, and aligning solution design and build to documented requirements. You will collaborate with project managers to describe and monitor project dependencies, risks, and their mitigations.
- Assist in re-engineering business and system processes, taking into account current state, desired future state, and exception-handling
- Define business and functional requirements, collaborate with technical resources to ensure technical designs and configuration aligns with requirements
- Continuously deliver against agile sprints and business-critical priorities
- Act as an advocate to ensure overall system usability and adoption
- Facilitate meetings and gather requirements across all departments through all project phases
- Participate in and/or lead efforts to develop and execute testing, training and related documentation
To be successful in this role:
- Proven track record of delivery. We are very results-focused.
- 2-4 years Business Analyst and/or project management experience in a business operations-focused role
- 6-18 months experience with Salesforce.com in an administrator, tester, or support role
- BA/BS in a field such as Business, Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, Engineering
- Outstanding organizational, communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills conducive to team development
- Expertise managing stakeholders to scope, timelines, and key decisions
- Ability to partner and to collaborate with people at all levels - individual system administrators, developers, managers, and executives.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Prioritize work effectively and coach to optimize overall team results
- Experience managing Sales stakeholders and projects is a nice-to-have